Is Easy Access to Guns the Main Reason Why Innocent People get Shot in the Head?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jan 11, 2011.

Easy Access to Guns the Main Reason Why Innocent People get Shot in the Head?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    73.9%
  1. :D

i am considering to change my handle to bigswingingdick

#21     Jan 11, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hence the reason I said:
    1) you're probably a nice guy
    2) you're delusional

None of them were fake stubby. 1) I wouldn't know how and 2) fakes are for chicken shit for losers.

#22     Jan 11, 2011
  3. i only meant this one: [​IMG]

:)

#23     Jan 11, 2011
  4. #24     Jan 11, 2011
  5. =============
    Good points Larson;
    and areas with more restrictive gun laws,have higher crime rates,party because criminals tend not to obey laws or gun laws.

Ten commandments posted on county courthouse helped also;
    unless one thinks all advertising is useless.............................

That AZ killer was a pot smoking ,anacharist/army reject.

#25     Jan 11, 2011
  6. #26     Jan 11, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i'm not sure what this is indicative of. secondary market, perhaps?

i can tell you that here in maryland, it's hilariously easy to purchase a weapon, provided you were not previously convicted of a crime and are not mentally unstable. in fact, for the two pistols i bought, i had to do the mandatory 10 or so day waiting period, and filled out a form where they checked all my info.

then i went in and bought an AR15 semi auto rifle and it was cash and carry. no check. wtf.

#27     Jan 11, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, way to go, shortie. Like water off a duck's back.

#28     Jan 11, 2011
  9. By pulling the "stalking card" you've admitted that you've been beaten and can't stand up for yourself.

Don't post stupid shit and nobody will rub your nose in it.

#29     Jan 11, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

This weekends shooting is clearly attributable to Ronald Reagan. He cut federal funding to mental institutions and mentally ill people stopped being committed forcibly when they need to be.

Now G.H.W.Bush was Ron's vice-president and G.W. is his son so obviously George Bush is directly responsible for this shooting.

Somehow Dick Cheney also bears responsibility and therefore indirectly Haliburton and Blackwater. Those Blackwater boys liked to shoot guns and Sarah Palin likes guns so it should be obvious to any good liberal that Sarah Palin is directly and personally responsible for this massacre and should be held accountable in isolation in a maximum security institution where she should be fed vegan meals and forced to play gin rummy with Tom DeLay in between waterboarding sessions.

#30     Jan 11, 2011