Is Easy Access to Guns the Main Reason Why Innocent People get Shot in the Head?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jan 11, 2011.

Easy Access to Guns the Main Reason Why Innocent People get Shot in the Head?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    73.9%
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Simple, you're dumber than dirt.
    Look up the definition of sniper dopey.

#11     Jan 11, 2011
  2. translation: Shortie made fun of me in another thread and now i am gonna stalk him

ok, fine!
    :D

#12     Jan 11, 2011
  3. No way!

Easy access to guns is the main reason innocent people get knifed!

Hmmm....No....no...that's not right....wait a sec....

#13     Jan 11, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, you grossly misused the term/word sniper. You're unwilling to admit it and too lazy to look up the definition.
    If you can't handle replies and criticisms to your posts you may want to consider not starting stupid threads or making stupid remarks in the first place.
    "Stalking"? You think way too much of yourself.
    Just because someone calls you out doesn't mean they're stalking you. I don't expect you'll get though, folks with your degree of self delusion rarely do.

#14     Jan 11, 2011
  5. While that may be true, it's interesting to note that gun laws in Arizona are among the most lenient in the United States. Any law-abiding resident older than 21 can purchase a handgun. Thanks to Gov. Jan Brewer, you can now conceal and carry a pistol without a concealed-to-carry permit.

I keep hearing the NRA talk about how the world would be a better place if everyone were allowed to carry and conceal a gun.

I guess no one standing in line at that Safeway in Tucson last Saturday was carrying.

Interesting.

#15     Jan 11, 2011
  6. A Washington Post analysis of data from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives shows that Arizona is a net exporter of guns that are seized in crimes. In 2009, 1,637 guns first purchased in Arizona were recovered at out-of-state crime scenes, according to an analysis of guns traced by ATF. That means that for every 100,000 state inhabitants, 25 guns were exported from Arizona.

#16     Jan 11, 2011
  7. yes, i looked up the definition:

a sniper (noun) - Joe Schmo who carries a concealed gun to a grocery store and strongly believes he is John Wayne :D

#17     Jan 11, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's not hard to understand ALL of your thread ratings stubby.

[​IMG]

#18     Jan 11, 2011
  9. Lucrum, because we are good friends, i know you are just teasing me.

p.s. what's up with that fake blotter? :D

#19     Jan 11, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

Shortie's OK. He just gets a little confused now and then. I hope he's seriously considering changing his handle to "Longie" and dismissing any liberal thoughts that pass through his little pea brain.

(Sorry Shortie, I couldn't resist.) :D

#20     Jan 11, 2011