Is Easy Access to Guns the Main Reason Why Innocent People get Shot in the Head?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jan 11, 2011.

Easy Access to Guns the Main Reason Why Innocent People get Shot in the Head?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    73.9%
  1. in US

2. Larson

Larson Guest

US has become spawning ground for a sizable proportion of "Charles Manson" types due to prescription drugs used incorrectly and abused and other means of psychosis. The Tate-Labianca murders were comitted with knives. Actually, these acts are arguing for more self-protection by means of weapons possession for ordinay citizens, not less.

3. We don't have easy access to guns.
    In this country, until you commit a crime, you are assumed to be a law abiding citizen. That's the way it's suppose to be. [​IMG]

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly, I wonder how many shots the AZ shooter would have gotten off if a few citizens in the crowd were armed?

5. i wonder how many bystanders would have been shot by those "snipers"

6. Larson

Larson Guest

Less than the damage done by one maniac with a semi-auto and ammo pak

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

someone please correct me if i mis-state something here. but in switzerland, don't all males have to serve some years in the military? dont they all get guns at one point in their life, and those guns are stored at home? how has that affected the gun crime in switzerland?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Switzerland

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm sure you're a nice enough guy but you're dumber than dirt. Do you even know what a sniper is?

9. you call me a nice guy and right away kick me in the nuts, what's the trouble, mate?

10. Ricter

Ricter

Unlike Arizona, which is famously tough on crime, Switzerland is relatively soft on crime, and that's why the Swiss per capita rate of violent crime is so much higher than Arizona's.

#10     Jan 11, 2011