Is Don Miller running another scam ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by puretruth, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Surely, he is a good salesman but calling it a scam is stretching things.

#31     Oct 9, 2009

2. If you went into a car dealership and the salesmen sold you a Bentley and you paid a huge price for it and then drove it home only to find out it was a Chrysler with a Bentley logo on it would that be a scam ?

#32     Oct 10, 2009
  3. What specifically are you aledging? Don Miller really doesnt make what he claims trading?

#33     Oct 10, 2009
  4. Well, unless the one who is driving the car complains, I still dont see how one can classify it as scam.

You are assuming that the buyers had no clue what they were buying and that the training turned out to be a total waste, unless an actual buyer backs this up there is still no justification to call everything a scam.

#34     Oct 10, 2009
  5. Thank you for confirming that you're an idiot.

There may have been a question about it before, but now there is no doubt.

#35     Oct 10, 2009
  6. jem

jem

When it comes to trading - you should trust no one with your money.

Trust but verify.

the only results which count are the ones you see with your own eyes or the ones which are highly audited.

In fact if you do not see the results yourself real time, there is a 99.99 percent chance you are watching a scam.

#36     Oct 10, 2009

7. Someone asked Don on his blog if he would do a real-time session so everyone could watch his trading.

Guess what , his excuse was :"Maybe my course is not for you..."

Sure , his offering is only for the gullible ones

I called Don aka Jeb9999 and many other aliases out on 5 october >

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=177074&perpage=6&pagenumber=21

He hasn't posted since then ....

#37     Oct 10, 2009
  8. Welcome to the ignore list, JimmyJam was already there - you should have got there faster.

#38     Oct 10, 2009
  9. pokito

pokito

jeb9999, bobfrank....please come back..

:)

#39     Oct 17, 2009