Is Don Miller running another scam ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by puretruth, Oct 8, 2009.

1. With all these Don Miller threads popping up, I don't see WHY he would sponsor the site when he's getting the exposure for free :)

#21     Oct 9, 2009
  2. Sure, but calling someone a scamster without any evidence is not scurtinizing.

#22     Oct 9, 2009
  3. The higher cost may well be due to his trading success, charging anything less would not be an efficient use of his time I guess and perhaps he doesnt want too many people either.

#23     Oct 9, 2009
  4. Don said he is not associated to them anymore, maybe he is getting a cut, wouldnt know. As for the material, I do have his old course and is definitely very different from the stuff he talks about on his blog.

#24     Oct 9, 2009
  5. Ditto, shill. :D :D :D

#25     Oct 9, 2009
  6. indexer

indexer

Not to belabor the point, but I still don't see the scam. The best people can come up with seems to be that he is charging $10,000 for his course.

A scam in my mind would be someone who fakes their track record or who does not deliver on what they promise.

So what is it with all this noise? Is it jealously that it appears someone can trade? Is it other vendors who are trying to smear him?

I don't know Don Miller and I will probably never take one of his courses. I am not vouching for him in any way. He is a sales-y kind of guy, but as a former salesman myself, that is not a bad feature.

The only other explanation for this silliness is that sometimes I think vendors start these threads on themselves to generate controversy and publicity. I would hope Miller is not doing that but who knows. I have no proof on this conspiracy theory.

I like to see scamsters outed, but lets at least get the real scammers.

#26     Oct 9, 2009

7. I will help you , my shill...

The only thing we have seen , were some numbers on a FREE blog (hello, legal reasons ?)

The moment he started offering his course , those little numbers disappeared all of a sudden (hello, legal reasons ?)

Never he posted his trading statements to back up those little numbers.

On the contrary, if you go to http://donmillereducation.com/./6322.html
    you will see a HYPOTHETICAL DISCLAIMER , where are the real results now ????!!!

The best he can do is post under some alias Jeb9999 (who stopped posting after I called him out) claiming that you can call some shill broker to confirm his results.

What about posting that on his own website instead on some forum using an alias ? (hello, legal reasons ?)

He has been all his life snake oil and now all of a sudden, he can trade ?!
    Don't you know that in sales, deception and lies play a lot of times an important role ?

LOL, believe what you wanna believe...

#27     Oct 9, 2009

8. Guess, he graduated "cum laude" , you are indeed dealing with some of the slickest ...

#28     Oct 9, 2009
  9. benwm

benwm

no, he's not

#29     Oct 9, 2009
  10. Aww puretruth, give the guy a break ... he's leading them to the promised land of infinite wealth and riches.

All for a measly ten thousand dollars!

Bwahahahahaha

:D :eek: :p

#30     Oct 9, 2009