Is Don Miller running another scam ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by puretruth, Oct 8, 2009.

1. indexer

indexer

Where is the beef? Nothing on that link but caty chatter.
    I'm not vouching for the guy, but if someone is going to call someone a fraud, lets see some proof.

#11     Oct 8, 2009
  2. Since Puretick seems to have left everyone needs a new punching bag.

#12     Oct 9, 2009
  3. WELL don miller sure deserves. criticism.... he is quite an accomplished scammer... learned his trade from the pro bs artists at tradingmarkets.com

#13     Oct 9, 2009
  4. indexer

indexer

Where is the scam? What are the details?

Just calling names is meaningless.

#14     Oct 9, 2009

5. He use to charge $499 for the same material / edges that he now charges $10k for.

This guy is such a professional salesmen it's not even funny because he has actually made people believe it's worth the difference.

The saddest part is he actually believes his own BS. Deep down he knows that 80% of the people he teaches this to, will still not make a dime in the long run.

This to me is a sociopath.

:eek:

#15     Oct 9, 2009
  6. Not quite, his earlier material was focussed on using MAs, Stochs etc. If you go through his blog, his methods have changed drastically with focus on internals and price action.

#16     Oct 9, 2009
  7. And so that warrants the $10k bump-up? :confused: :eek:

Oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! :D

#17     Oct 9, 2009
  8. No punching bag.

No hate.

If someone is charging 10k a POP, they had damn well better be scrutinized ... and Puretick were some of the worst scamsters this Board has ever seen (second only Traders International in the level of bullshit they threw at their students), so at best you're dead wrong in your analogy, and at worst you're just another stupid noob.

P.S. Last I checked, Don Miller isn't a sponsor on ET, so as far as I'm concerned, people should feel free to investigate his services and speak their mind freely.

#18     Oct 9, 2009
  9. Really? Those muppets at tradingmarkets (with no disrespect to Jim Henson's creations), are still selling his antiquated DVDs with his old "methods", still bearing his name (and I'm assuming he is still making his cut from the sales).

#19     Oct 9, 2009
  10. I don't think there's any link between the two sites. Both sites just use the same template. If you view source, you'll see references to "enhancedsitebuilder.com", so both just happen to use the same template tool.

Imagine if you guys spent this much time/effort in learning how to trade :eek: :D

#20     Oct 9, 2009