Is Dogecoin the new bitcoin?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by peilthetraveler, Jan 30, 2014.

1. I'm in the top 1% of all doge wallet holders. I'll just leave you with that.

#21     Feb 3, 2014
  2. Good luck with that.

I've asked you before, how many Bitcoins do you own (since you are a big believer in them as well)?

#22     Feb 3, 2014
  3. lol....

[​IMG]

guess i will order some hardware to mine dogecoins in case it takes off.

#23     Feb 3, 2014

4. Yeah, Im getting ready to spend about $10k on some GPUs myself. Although with my luck, as soon as they arrive, there will be some announcement that ASICs are now available for scrypt. :(

#24     Feb 3, 2014
  5. Yeah, I've ignored that question. Makes me a little uncomfortable to let people know how much i have. Especially on here where people have attempted to find out my identity.

#25     Feb 3, 2014
  6. Fair enough. I respect that.

Good luck with your holdings.

#26     Feb 3, 2014
  7. Butterball

Butterball

For good reason. You scum have been exposed for pumping silver and now crypto coins to people as "sound investments" while refusing to disclose your own positions.

#27     Feb 3, 2014
  8. Asic has been available for scrypt since last year, but gpu is still more cost effective if power usage is not factored in.

Google scrypt mining it is different than sha256 asic wont have a significant impact in term of hash rate , only thing you save is power usage.

10k will get you 20x Radeon r9s 280x setup, somehow I doubt you know how to set them up without blowing up your circuit or even run it with the amount of heat it will generate.

Perhaps you mean $1k....

#28     Feb 3, 2014
  9. I'm quite aware I need an electrician to come out as I will be drawing about 8,000 watts (give or take) The heat thing I havent worked out yet. I may just share space in a litecoin farm with another miner who already has stuff set up so I dont have to deal with my office hitting 110 degree temperatures this summer and having the feds raid my house because they think Im running a marijuana grow farm from all the power usage.

Those ASICs you are talking about, are worthless. 60-70 khash for $90? Better off just putting the money straight into crypto.

#29     Feb 4, 2014
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yes, yes it is:

#30     Apr 16, 2021