Is Cramer's show taped ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by hayman, Jan 30, 2008.

1. i'm pretty sure that having poloroids of the higher ups there has a big part in it too.

#11     Jan 30, 2008
  2. with his charitable trust I think he does more longer term trading than when in his hedge fund. he sits on things for awhile. been sitting on Sears forever.

#12     Jan 30, 2008
  3. I told you mine before......."Show Us Your Tits." You sit in Times Square, ask the pretty girls if they'd like to be on live tv, they walk in, sign a release, lift up their shirt, and leave thru the back - all except the really gorgeous ones. it's basically what TV is anyway.

#13     Jan 30, 2008
  4. He also use to run a huge Hedge Fund which made phenomenal returns.

So, he knows what he's talking about.

#14     Jan 30, 2008
  5. That's true.

#15     Jan 30, 2008
  6. j

Sonny, you got a lot to learn. I f you had the contacts, if you were willing to do whatever it takes, no problemo. You too can be a superstar.

William Lerach will be sentenced 2/11. He's 61, and going to jail. He was hot shit for a long time. He was a lawyer working w/hedge funds who had short postitions. HF would short, bash, and then this asshole would bribe a witness, show up, and finish off the company. Hedgies get great returns, and this fuck up walked with 250 million he basically extorted from public companies.

When you see, or hear, maybe a Buffett, definitely a Marty Zwieg or Trader Vic, they're quiet. Do their thing, hide away someplace. But when You see Cramer, or a hedgie getting bigger every year, and his performance improves, something is up. And generally, he's using a Herb Green berg type, or he's fudging research, or getting a call here or there. Cramer has actually admitted some of this stuff, and I'll be damned if I can figure that out. But I'm glad he did.

Don't be so quick w/the hero worship. A severe bear like this one will wash the veneer off many a superstar.

#16     Jan 30, 2008