is CNN black minority owned now?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Copernicus, Jan 31, 2010.

1. 1. Joe KKK member proudly says "I am a racist."

2. Dr. Jerkoff proudly says "I am a racism" because he is too dense to understand the difference between the words racist and racism.

Dr. Jerkoff is clearly the more dangerous individual compared to the KKK member...no one as stupid as he is should be allowed to walk the streets of America without supervision by an adult guardian...

#11     Jan 31, 2010

2. O777, you have to admit that is funny........

#12     Jan 31, 2010
  3. I suspect they would feel the same way about all your false claims...

#13     Jan 31, 2010
  4. jem

jem

this is a distinction without a difference. It was cute but it was b.s. What purpose does it serve?

one could just as easily right there a laws against acting on your racist beliefs.

#14     Jan 31, 2010
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Nice to find another who feels keeping score is just wrong , like affirmative action.

#15     Jan 31, 2010
  6. maxpi

maxpi

What's racist is continually supporting Blacks with public monies. They are being treated like inferiors that cannot compete in private sector jobs.

#16     Feb 1, 2010
  7. "this is a distinction without a difference."

The ability to properly recognize subtlety, coupled with the ability to grasp the importance of these subtle distinctions is what effective use of the English language is all about...

...but then use of the English language and understanding subtle distinctions effectively is not your strong suit, is it?

#17     Feb 1, 2010
  8. Only scorekeepers like yourself are thinking the score is "just wrong."

#18     Feb 1, 2010
  9. Is Bob Johnson Chairman BET, BET Hip Hop and BET Gospel sill on the board of CNN?

#19     Feb 1, 2010
  10. Apparently, based upon the evidence at hand...one of the side effects of your bestiality is delusional thinking...

#20     Feb 1, 2010