Is Christie A "Prick" Like The Dem Leader Says

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Most of my family is in Jersey - parents, siblings, uncles, etc. They all love Christie - but this is not indicative of everyone. They talk about him like he's the Second Coming...heh.

#11     Jul 5, 2011
  2. This is all about him being a bully and a punk," he said in an interview Friday.

---------------

"... pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it...."

Nancy Pelosi

Wtf is it that? Obama care supporters did the same thing.

#12     Jul 5, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

The way people look at him is like Obama, to his supporters he is god, to his detractors, he is satan, and there really is no middle ground.

#13     Jul 5, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

From what I read recently, in NJ his detractors outnumber his supporters.

#14     Jul 5, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You have a source for that? I'd be interested in reading it.

#15     Jul 5, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, apparently he's rated more favorably but by a small margin. His trend has not been good.

#16     Jul 5, 2011
  7. as678

as678

It suits them. Capitol hill is chalk full of wankers.

#17     Jul 5, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

The One? :D

#18     Jul 5, 2011
  9. bone

bone

I know a group of traders in NJ who are madly in love with Christie.

Of course, they are self-employed tax payers greasing the public employees and the entitlement tit so I'm sure that colors their thinking.

#19     Jul 5, 2011
  10. bone

bone

From Bloomberg today: The chief psychiatrist for California’s overcrowded prison system was paid $838,706 in 2010, more than any other state employee that year, payroll figures released today show.

The doctor, whose name wasn’t released, had a salary range of $261,408 to $308,640, according to data released today by California Controller John Chiang. The total compensation was raised by bonuses or payout of unused vacation time, according to the controller’s office.

The figures show that the 10 highest-paid state employees each earned more than $500,000 in 2010, for a total of $6.2 million. All but three were doctors or dentists for the Corrections Department. Joe Dear, the chief investment officer at the California Public Employees Retirement System, ranked seventh with a gross pay of $548,142, the data show.

#20     Jul 5, 2011