Is Christie A "Prick" Like The Dem Leader Says

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 3, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Christie gutted the Dem spending out of the NJ budget using his line item veto power. Dem Senate Leader Sweeney was furious over the cuts. :D

Christie took the Democratic plan, and pruned it with his line-item veto, without talking to Sweeney. When Democrats saw it, they considered it a declaration of war. It gave no ground to their priorities, and it came with a condescending lecture.

"He’s mean-spirited," Sweeney said in the Friday interview. "He’s angry. If you don’t do what he says, I liken it to being spoiled, I’m going to get my way, or else."

And: "He’s a rotten prick."

"This is all about him being a bully and a punk," he said in an interview Friday.

"I wanted to punch him in his head."

http://blog.nj.com/njv_tom_moran/2011/07/democrats_cry_foul_at_gov_chri.html

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Sweeney sounds like a child.

Christie sounds like an adult.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

A spoiled not too bright child.

4. Pig would be more like it

5. pspr

pspr

When I read this story I thought it was hilarious how Christie played the Dems like a fiddle. It might spell tougher times ahead for bipartisanship in the future, though.

6. Let's do a wrap up here.

"Obama's being a dick"

Christies a "prick".

Too much Weiner in the news lately, the natives are restless, everyone's talking about their junk.:cool:

7. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah i thought it was awesome too, he totally screwed the dems. :D

8. Sounds like Odumbo, too. We need more of Christie.

America has a spending crisis... too much has been given and promised to waaaayyyy too many people and must be cut back. Nobody has the fortitude to admit this publicly but if we don't reign in spending, America will die.... much like Rome.

9. Ricter

Ricter

More significantly, what do his constituents think of him?

10. Max E.

Max E.

Thats not really important, any time a leader is cutting spending, and pissing off a ton of liberals in the process, you know they are doing a damn fine job. :D

#10     Jul 4, 2011