Is China stock market a safe haven for now ?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by optquant, Mar 19, 2020.

1. optquant

optquant

Is China stock market a safe haven for now ?

Given the country is doing right things to contain the covid-19

2. they are communists...not an open market in all facets. They also lied about the exponential growth curve or number of cases/deaths for corona over time verus population density and people know this intuitively and numbers based even Chinese. I wouldnt be surprised if you were a CCP plant performing a survey on behalf of CCP testing public opinion for apetite for potential Chinese investment.You think your country had done an excellent job given your communist propaganda machine and you also think you are superior (Chinese current collective Shadow) hence the USA needs to protect itself against such people like you who originate from China and are on this board. Why ? you are paid low relatively and there are many(Chinese) to one USA worker. It is your subtle way of shifting USA opinion of China and thus looking to destablise the "establishment" here thus raising the prospect of investment demand there.

3. Of course, dude. It's a clear fact, that every area develops with the time, and even china stock markets don't make an exception. But there is another question - does it become better, that can compete with its European counterparts. I think, that they can't. I recommend you to find the European one, because it's more profitable and better. If you don't know how to do it, then just click on "how to research stocks on your own". Hope, I was helpful for you, man)

4. tobygiant

tobygiant

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

BABA & semiconductors have been pretty resilient....though dunno for how long.