Is China Planning 1st Strike On U.S.?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Contract? Hell, I'd do him for free. Just for fun. :D

#21     Sep 3, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Great! You know he lives in his Dad's basement, so he shouldn't be hard to find. I'll get his IP from Barron and we'll track him down.

#22     Sep 3, 2011
  3. TGregg

TGregg

LOL.

But we keep going over the same hysteria. Just a couple years ago, everyone was all upset that we had plans to attack Iran. Of course we had plans. #@*&, we probably have plans to attack pretty much everyone. Yet somehow the `tards made the leap that plans meant we intended to attack Iran.

By now, I expect most of them have suffered accidental deaths, but suspect a few remain. Meanwhile, a new crop has ripened and we have the same ol' idiot memes floating around. China's not going to nuke the US. But yes, they have plans. Just like we have plans to nuke the UK. But we sure won't.

#23     Sep 3, 2011
  4. I dont roll that way lucrum but you, 377,pspr and maxipad please enjoy yourselves

#24     Sep 3, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm doing a Google on "dad's basement" as we speak.

:)

#25     Sep 3, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Upset? Why would anyone be upset about that? We weren't going to use ground troops were we? :D

#26     Sep 3, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

8. AK 47 will be waiting :) :) :)

#28     Sep 3, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you admit you ARE in your dad's basement?

#29     Sep 3, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

Might be easier to track him down from his IP. I'm getting that from Barron right now. :cool:

#30     Sep 3, 2011