Is China Planning 1st Strike On U.S.?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 3, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Did that little fucker call me an idiot?

I'll reach through this monitor and rip his fucking balls off and feed them to the carnivorous attack squirrels that terrorize my mountain. Fucking prick.

:D

#11     Sep 3, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D LOL :D
    Good thing I didn't have a glass at my lips taking a drink when I read that. Could have been messy.

#12     Sep 3, 2011

3. Glass=maxipads penis

#13     Sep 3, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And the truth shall set you free!

#14     Sep 3, 2011
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Might be? WTF? What sort of mamby pamby loser little girls populate this planet? Of course they are planning this. Not only do they have plans in place, they update them regularly.

And I can assure you that we have similar plans. Doesn't mean we're about to go to war, but everyone has plenty of contingency plans. It's the way this modern world works. You don't want to be caught flat footed in some strange development- gotta be prepared for anything.

Also, I'd like to suggest that that email from Nigeria is fake, you didn't win that foreign lottery (that you never even heard of let alone entered), Neiman Marcus does not make cookies and Bill Gates will not send you a dime for forwarding emails.

And please do not type in ALL CAPS.

Thank you.

#15     Sep 3, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

AK is like a fly that keeps landing on you. You reach a point where you just want to squash the little sucker.

I put him on ignore so I don't get to the point were I want to put a contract out on him. :D

#16     Sep 3, 2011
  7. Again,you're a fucking idiot.Go build your bomb shelter

#17     Sep 3, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Oh shit.

:D

#18     Sep 3, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

WHAT? Go ahead, ruin my whole day, see if I care.

:)

#19     Sep 3, 2011
  10. Of course your dumb ass thought it was real

#20     Sep 3, 2011