Is China Planning 1st Strike On U.S.?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 3, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

A retired Chinese general, Xu, recently revealed that his country might be planning a surprise missile attack on the United States. he Hong Kong paper noted that Xu said that “if China could no longer keep secret its missile launches, it would not be able to launch a surprise attack on the US.”

Is China really in the process of planning to destroy the American homeland with a preemptive barrage of nuclear-tipped missiles? Xu’s comment, of course, is not proof, but it does reveal that Chinese flag officers are thinking about doing so.

http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/bin/Is_China_Planning_a_Surprise_Missile_Attach.html

To this end, is China trying to get compromised communications hardware wired into our military with backdoor spying capabilities? Could be.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/sep/1/pentagon-fears-listening-posts-from-china/

2. You're an idiot

3. It's how the Oriental mind works see Pearl Harbor.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I would just say a little bit on this. :)

The chinese are starting to get into space. They've got a few medium-lift rockets and are moving right along with putting people into orbit. They've got quite a few satellites up now. Not too bad.

The USA was able to put men (and a few cars) onto the moon over and over more than 40-years ago. We've had heavy-lift rockets since the mid-sixties and the shuttle had a 60-foot cargo bay that could hold a school bus and take it into orbit no problem.

What do think we've been doing with that capability all this time?

Putting up a few weather satellites and the occasional science satellite?

Think of how many shuttle launches occurred, how many Titan launches occurred and how many Atlas-Centaur launches that have occurred over the years. Then consider all the stuff launched from Vandenberg. The only reason to launch from Vandenberg is to achieve a polar or slightly retrograde orbit and those have only one purpose. :D

I personally do not worrry about the chinese.

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gotta love ornamental girls though. :D

6. pspr

pspr

You don't mind if I keep worrying about though, do you?

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Of course not! No offense intended sir.

My point was that those generals can't fart without us knowing about it.

8. pspr

pspr

We've seen how incompetent our military can get like it did under Carter. I just worry that we think they are smarter than they really are. :D

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, I served during the Carter regime. It was bad.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

That what they say about AK 47.

#10     Sep 3, 2011