Is Canada becoming more like the US?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by zdreg, Mar 29, 2023.

Is Canada becoming more like the Us?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. zdreg

zdreg

https://vancouversun.com/news/local...death-outside-vancouver-starbucks-a-great-guy
    "
    The grieving mom told CityNews that she was also shocked about how no one rushed to help her dying son.

“I was incredibly surprised that nobody from inside the Starbucks called for help, nobody outside called for help. It wasn’t until basically he was in dire straits that somebody flagged down an officer on the sidewalk,” Schmidt told the outlet.

“What kind of world are we living in when you take your family to Starbucks in the middle of the afternoon and you’re attacked and killed, with many people standing around videotaping and watching?” she said."

2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I read of an older lady tourist in Colombia who had picked up a stomach problem, likely norovirus and it being a short flight there were no sick bags in the seat pouch.

Instead of helping the woman in obvious distress/pale faced her seat neighbours instead filmed her until she threw up in her purse.

The world is becoming a lot like China to my reckoning.

3. Overnight

Overnight

The world should become a lot more like Japan, where everything you need to eat is in vending machines. Literally. LOL!