Is Cain Finished and What Was He Thinking Anyway?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ooooh that might be a tough one for bigarrow to answer.

#21     Nov 3, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Clinton?

#22     Nov 3, 2011
  3. Naw I don't care about Cain, just stating the obvious, he's done and his inability to handle this problem shows, once again his inability to be president. Like I've said Cain is a poser a light weight. What is much more reveling is his ignorance on world affairs. Even a brain dead ABO type should have reservations about voting for Cain.

#23     Nov 3, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You just describe Obama as well
    I'm an ABO type, and I DO have reservations about Cain. And all the other GOP candidates as well for that matter. But I have more than reservations about another four years of our current lying buffoon in chief.

So I get to choose between bad - and devastating.

#24     Nov 3, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Do you want another "politician-as-usual" and the assurance that the rest of your life will be lived under the current slave/master plan?
    Or, would you be willing to elect a businessman and have a chance for some bold change in this country?
    I'm mostly in the give me liberty or give me death column.
    That's why I would prefer people like Herman Cain or Ron Paul.
    We got way too many sheeple in this country.
    Pathetic.

P.S.---Illegals: Get your asses out of this country.

#25     Nov 3, 2011
  6. LOL!:D

Think he'd be less offended if I reposted, "dick = penis"?

#26     Nov 3, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

No wonder the chickenshit wanted me to put him on ignore. He'd much rather snipe from ambush than risk direct confrontation.

Hey, Lucunt, I know you're reading this since you hang on my every word. Why don't you man up like Tsing Tao and put me on ignore? Tsing Tao is a stand-up conservative man, you are just an inbred klan pussy cowering in the weeds like a snake, waiting to ambush your betters.

Now put ME on ignore, you fag klanbaby!
    I wasn't offended. You're the guy apologizing for being too graphic. Guilty conscience? And your name is what it is. Your choice of course. I was just saying your post was hardly unexpected.

#27     Nov 3, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

The last time I did you accused me of being pretentious.

Make up your mind you humanist bitch/feminist kunt2.

#28     Nov 3, 2011
  9. Wasn't talking about you Lucrum, picking the lesser of two evils is an honest choice to make. I would disagree about him being the lesser of two evils when compared to Obama though. I would put Cain above Bachmann and maybe Perry, he might be the best fool of the three.

#29     Nov 3, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Four more years of the Obama disaster or a new POTUS that actually has successful real world experience? Most everything else is just being nit picky IMO, yes something I'm frequently guilty of myself.

#30     Nov 3, 2011