is buying GBP/USD at this level a good trade?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sKaLpZ, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Pardon me. Shall I mention every time I am stopped out of every trade? If you say yes, please message the admin of this forum and create a specific thread for me - as I am stopped out a LOT.

I pulled out of this thread because some of you users would rather be judgemental about people and insulting rather than just talk trading. Illiquid presented a decent, non flaming argument and I wanted to add my 2 cents. That was how I got lured back in.

#71     Jul 12, 2005
  2. skipper

skipper

Ivanovich,
    I think your market views are unbiased and good. Nothing in life is perfect, this is a free forum in cyberspace, jus ignore those who you deen detrimental and do keep posting.

thanks.

#72     Jul 12, 2005
  3. Thanks, Skipper (gee, I feel like Gilligan saying that!)

Appreciate the compliment.

#73     Jul 12, 2005
  4. skipper

skipper

Ivanovich,
    I think your market views are unbiased and good. Nothing in life is perfect, this is a free forum in cyberspace, jus ignore those who you deen detrimental and do keep posting.

thanks.

#74     Jul 12, 2005
  5. skipper

skipper

oops, sorry for the double post.

#75     Jul 12, 2005
  6. consomme

consomme

You were long at the end of june.

The first page of this thread you still "have an open position" in the pound as of 7/3.

Then you actually quote yourself to give yourself props on calling the bounce? That's BS. In my book your lucky to be breaking even after riding that down.

#76     Jul 12, 2005
  7. No, what I give props to myself is in saying - right before the bounce occurred - that I believe when this many people get short, it's time to go long. And I did.

You can call whatever you want BS - those of us that have been here for a while, in Chinook's mumblings thread - know who is who.

You, I've never heard of. You show up (what, eight posts?) and play the loud mouth troll, picking fights with people for whatever reason. I dunno, maybe you made a bad trade and you feel you need to lash out at people. Maybe your father beats you. Whatever the reason, you need to chill out and enjoy yourself more.

You'll feel better.

Cheers.

-Ivan

#77     Jul 12, 2005