Is Bush risking his presidency on Iraq?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jbtrader23, Jul 22, 2002.

1. Babak

Babak

(T.L.O.M.A.H.) :confused:

rs7, I was going to say Turkey but then they aren't really Arab, are they now?

#31     Jul 25, 2002
  2. Israel, the land of milk and honey.

#32     Jul 25, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

Can't get anything by our friend MS.
    He is of course correct. As always:)

#33     Jul 25, 2002
  4. Cesko

Cesko

Israel, the land of milk and honey.
    :confused: :confused: :D

#34     Jul 25, 2002
  5. Cesko

Cesko

There is only one country in the Middle East in which arab women have the right to vote. Name that country...

Voting rights are overrated anyway.

#35     Jul 25, 2002
  6. Some people told me it stood for The Land of Murdering Assholes.

Of course those guys probably just had a bad attitude from seeing the neighbor kids blown up by tank shells.

Does anybody know why America, France, and Germany sold Saddam the technology and etc. to make those weapons of mass destruction in the first place? Was it some kind of long defense futures play?

Classic quote- "A suicide bomber is the poor man's F-16."

#36     Jul 25, 2002
  7. Babak

Babak

Actually, the US bankrolled Saddam inorder to "contain" Iran after the '79 revolution. The same thing happened with Bin Laden (who was buddies with the CIA because he was killing Soviet soldiers in Afghanistan - he must be a nice guy right? I mean his family was doing business with the Bushes!)

Everytime the US meddles with foreign countries in an attempt to shift power in its favour two things happen:

1] the power does shift towards the US' interest (Horray!)
    2] some time down the road, it comes back and bites off their ass

#37     Jul 25, 2002
  8. The funny thing about the Soviets is that they were more terrified of us than we were of them, according to intelligence reports from the US which are now public. (I'm talking about during the Cold War).

So why did we fight them?? Why didn't we fight China as well??? Ironically, we fought the Chinese in the Korean war, and since then, we've had no problems with them, whereas we fought with the Russians in WWII, and then suddenly decided they were our enemies.

Hmm...1984 again?? :confused:

The Political Machine Rolls On And On And On....with a little monkey behind the wheel, and a fat white guy in the backseat named Dick telling him which way to turn the wheel.

Could government be any more pathetic than that? Oh yeah, there was Reagan...but I digress.

#38     Aug 15, 2002
  9. Cesko

Cesko

Bungrider

I wanted to ask you before, but didn't.
    Are you a communist???

Could government be any more pathetic than that?

There was ever a better one??

#39     Aug 15, 2002
  10. No, no, no, bungrider probably would not be a daytrader if he was a communist.

:D

#40     Aug 15, 2002