is Bush on drug? f*k weird

Discussion in 'Politics' started by apitrader, Apr 29, 2008.

1. The problem, JB, is when moonbats are asked to "show me," they scuttle around quoting arcane conspiracy theory web sites. The Gubmint, you see, is powerful enough to not only be carrying people away in the night to these massive concentration camps for liberals, but they are able to HIDE the camps from the good citizens of this country as well. Just like the passengers of the flight that did NOT try to overpower the hijackers or crash into the ground on 9/11, but instead landed at a secret base and the passengers - who were all in on the facade - were whisked away to live their lives in luxury. Where exactly that Utopia is has yet to be determined.

Perhaps Acronym knows? Funny how when the term moonbat is stated, he shows up as if on cue. :D

#31     Apr 30, 2008
  2. The ineptitude of "Brownie" and FEMA during Hurricane Katrina and it's aftermath should have put to rest forever any worries that they could pull off much of anything requiring logistics and organization.

#32     Apr 30, 2008
  3. Thank you again for illustrating what an unuseful idiot you are.

I "ignore a border that's wide open"? What drug are you on today?

And I "laud a conservative president who blah, blah, blah"? Listen, you schmuck, I've said many times on ET that Bush has fucked up on many issues. It's just that to your moonbat pea-sized brain, anyone who remotely is against pulling out of Iraq is a neocon warmonger.

I know it's anethema to the moonbat way of doing things, but try to get your facts in order before blasting your verbal diarrhea all over these forums.

#33     Apr 30, 2008
  4. Yeah, it's amazing how the moonbats will excoriate Bush and Co. for being the most bumbling and ineffective administration ever, but when it comes to planning and executing an attack on their own country and maintaining the secrecy about it, they mutate and become Swiss-like in their efficiency.

Oil to the administration apparently equals what spinach is to Popeye.:D

#34     Apr 30, 2008
  5. HAHAHHAHAA...i pissed myself at this....

#35     Apr 30, 2008
  6. Aha..but oh man..this is fucking dumb..
    Ahmadeinejad could nuke NYC?

PUHLLLEEEEEZZZEEEE...

When was the last time Iran attacked a nation?

Don't tell me this shit keeps you up at night??

Iran would have more success in attacking Mars than they would attacking the US...

#36     Apr 30, 2008
  7. Good grief, my point was that achilles and moonbats like him are the type that would blame the US itself if NYC was nuked, be it from Iran or whomever.

No, I do not believe Iran at this time is capable of nuking NYC. DUH!

But answer me this: Do you have any problem with Ahmadinejad and the mullahs of Iran possessing nuclear weapons?

#37     Apr 30, 2008
  8. Of course you do know that Ahmandinejad is a weak sister. The moneyed class in Iran wants him drawn and quartered. He's hardly the boggie man that this admin uses him as.

#38     Apr 30, 2008
  9. Turok

Turok

Great post hap.

JB

#39     Apr 30, 2008
  10. Last time I checked, it was the mullahs, not the moneyed class, that rules Iran. Please advise if this is not the case.

#40     Apr 30, 2008