is Bush on drug? f*k weird

Discussion in 'Politics' started by apitrader, Apr 29, 2008.

1. C'mon, Doc, as much as you would wish it to be, it ain't over yet. You don't think it's possible to see $200/bbl or higher? If what you say about Iran is true, what's to keep them from jacking up the price? Good will?

I hope I don't have the opportunity to prove you wrong.

#21     Apr 30, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Every Brown Shirts dream come true.

You're just filled with contradictions.

There's an enemy under every rock, which is why the open border - and the arabs crossing it - aren't important.

No, you're concern is rightly focused on two countries who had no connection to 911 or pose any threat to the US.

If Bush declared himself God, you'd get down on your knees and worship that big ass grinning back at you on FOX.

You're just another useful idiot for the Neocons.

They need zealous repeaters like you who can fear monger, browbeat and slander their way through opposition.

The false left right paradigm has been exposed as a total lie and fraud. Go read Carrol Quigley Tragedy and Hope. Both parties are controlled.

Thats why theres no change from one Administration to the next.

Hilliary is more pro-war than McCain. Shes gone on record to glass-parking lot Iran.

They're all New World Order.

Try doing some actual research for a change.

No, the Democrats won't leave Iraq.

Nor will they shut down the border.

Nor will they put a stop to the North
    American Union. Remember that little jewel your uber conservative hero left in our laps? Or are you still comatose on the couch with Hannitys tongue in your ear?

If the Dirtbaggers get elected, they'll continue to take our rights under the guise of "safety and protection". No different than Bush.

Just repackaged in a more loving, caring way.

You'll get your wish hapless. And when they come round to take you and yours to a FEMA camp, will you go?

Of course you will. Grinning like an idiot the entire way.

Good for you, Son.

#22     Apr 30, 2008
  3. It's been over for three years...we're just playing patty cakes and pretending now.

The 5th fleet is only thing from keeping $200 Crude. It's certainly not the reality of Shi'a dominance on the ground.

I wish I were wrong....but I'm not.

#23     Apr 30, 2008
  4. I tell ya, Achilles, you're a breath of that air that whiffs in every once in a while to remind me how fucking stupid most of the people are. Yeah, Iran is no threat to us...good grief. Ahmadinejad could nuke NYC and you'd be one of those saying Bush nuked his own country or that the chickens have come home to roost, etc., etc.

Tell you what: when the big, bad Gubmint comes to take me and mine to the FEMA camp for waterboarding, etc., I'll concede to you moonbats that Bush and Co. planned and executed 9/11.

Fair? :)

Talk about idiots...and you're not even useful.

#24     Apr 30, 2008

5. I have had plenty.
    Still do.
    Of course, i call them hangover's, but your really being quite facetious on this one.

Yes, its a conspiracy by big pharma, got it.

Now i need to rest........so tired.........wheres my pills?

Dolores, where's my pills? aaaargh-oh, wait, i dont know anyone called Dolores.
    Good thing i got a portrait of dubya, and every republican president since king george to see me through.

Aaaah, yes, invading iran, my fever has abated, but you know, those syrians are sneaky bastards......yeah, oh yeah, I feel positively peachy now.

Who needs healthcare, when you can just invade joints and make the world landscape less secure, more for us neo-cons, YEAAH , BABY!!!!!
    Bring it on, Delores, you filthy dirty whore!!

Oh yeah.
    Of course, only hap and his ilk know who Delores actually is, I'm just surmising.

#25     Apr 30, 2008
  6. Naturally, Hap answers the call to arms.:D

#26     Apr 30, 2008
  7. TGregg

TGregg

You're being sarcastic of course, but the moonbats actually believed this would come to pass just four years ago. They were sure that when Bush lost the election, he'd suspend the constitution and impose martial law to stay in power. Then he'd put all the liberals in concentration camps that libtards said were already built.

#27     Apr 30, 2008
  8. Turok

Turok

Remember the black helicopters, the internment camps being prepared in the desert -- the ones with no roads in and out. It's always something.

To bad we didn't have Google earth back then ... I'da just said "show me". Course Google's in on it too I'm sure.

JB

#28     Apr 30, 2008
  9. piezoe

piezoe

Ahem, Ah correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't Mr. Grassley a Republican? http://grassley.senate.gov/public/

And if i recall correctly it was mainly the Bush administration and the Republican midwest senators that championed ethanol from corn.

#29     Apr 30, 2008
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Iran is planning to Nuke NYC, huh?

On which authority do you have that? Cite your sources, dipshit.

Conspiratorial ghost stories are designed to scare the weak and stupid.

And while you shit your pants over a threat thats decades from materializing, you ignore a border thats wide open.

And laud a conservative president who just merged Mexico and Canada - so there will be no border.

Thats the height of idiocy, friend. You haven't a fucking clue whats going on.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T74VA3xU0EA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T74VA3xU0EA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#30     Apr 30, 2008