is Bush on drug? f*k weird

Discussion in 'Politics' started by apitrader, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Mod., please delete the thread, thanks!

#11     Apr 29, 2008
  2. Mvic

Mvic

I imagine he has a few more things on his mind these days than he did when he was running for gov of TX. Perhaps he also knows that as Prez he has to choose his words very carefully as they carry more weight.

#12     Apr 29, 2008
  3. jjf

jjf

Are we talking about the same George.

#13     Apr 29, 2008
  4. I think the lyric goes, "I don't want to be an American Idiot"

Must of been written with you in mind.

Try some doing some research: Republican Bill Northey aims for bipartisan efforts.

By ANNE FITZGERALD REGISTER AGRIBUSINESS WRITER
    November 9, 2006

Bill Northey's election as Iowa secretary of agriculture bodes well for the state's biorenewables industry, farm trade group leaders said Wednesday.

#14     Apr 29, 2008
  5. <i>"He's a lot smarter the the Democrats who insisted that we burn food for fuel and refuses to allow us to drill for oil in our own country."</i>

Leave the wildlife refuges just the way our wiser fathers legislated: forever wild.

Legislate minimal mpg useage on passenger vehicles, expand solar and nuclear power.

Leave the wildlife refuges alone... do not mortgage our children's planet for today's piggish oil users. This earth has suffered too much destruction of its most valuable natural resources already.

#15     Apr 29, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

He's a ChickenHawk war dodger.

How do you like Bushs open border policy?

Do you even have the faintest fucking clue how many illegals of Arab decent our Border Patrol has caught?

And how about the North American Union?

Just as long as its Bush whose taking our Country up the ass, its a-okay with you.

You Neocons are a bunch of carpetbagging Brown Shirts.

#16     Apr 29, 2008
  7. He said he wanted to "stabilise" oil supplies.........i think he's done so.

Too bad he never mentioned what price it would be stabilised at.
    I would also like to hear, how opium production going through the roof is somehow good, in a country he chose to invade, as part of the effort in the wider war on drugs/terror.

Wait a minute-oil prices sky high, record drug crops? Does anyone believe, someone can actually be that incompetent?

#17     Apr 30, 2008
  8. Fear not, moonbats. When Obama or Shrillary take over, we will leave Iraq and let them massacre each other. Iran will have virtual control of the country, and the ensuing chaos and instability is going to kickstart an arms race in the region. Everyone is going to want nukes once Ahmadinejad and the mullahs have one. Think gas is expensive now? Hahahaha!!

Then you and I are going to be taxed as if we live in Scandinavia, but without all the social services and the umpteen pretty blondes.

Shrillary or Obama will make nice speeches about alternative fuels and protecting the environment, then promptly go out and do exactly what the last administrations have done - nothing.

The Border: You honestly believe the Democratic Party, with its reliance on the Hispanic and minority vote, is going to secure the border! ROFLMAO!!

As the economy sputters, and we are taxed more and more, what will happen? Yep, it's gonna get worse...

Bush is villified for his rebate checks. Tell ya what, moonbats. Be honorable instead of hypocrites and send those checks back to the Fed to spend as they see fit. Better yet, wait until Shrillary or Obama are in office so at least you'll know the money is being spent on stuff like perpetuating the welfare system instead of on imperialization and killing the "freedom fighters" in Iraq.

But hey, at least Bush will be gone, right? We'll be out of the Middle East, never mind what the repercussions are, and "the world" will think more highly of us. After all, it's so important what the Europeans and South Americans think of us, especially when it comes to our national security.

Yep, as long as Bush is gone, all our problems will be solved. :)

#18     Apr 30, 2008
  9. maxpi

maxpi

You obviously have never had a migraine!! And how come all the presidents before GWB did not stop the sales calls to our homes? Ever think about that one??

#19     Apr 30, 2008
  10. Haps...You know well that we've already handed Iraq to Iran by folly and that the Iran lives on the Basara Oil fields thus $115 rude crude.

The living embodiment of the Demo's can't do any worse than your boy has already done.

#20     Apr 30, 2008