Is Bush a Christian?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by andrasnm, Oct 18, 2006.

1. You have but one test, as sure as God, by which to recognize if what you learned is true. If you are wholly free of fear of any kind, and if all those who meet or even think of you share in your perfect peace, then you can be sure that you have learned God's lesson, and not your own. Unless all this is true, there are dark lessons in your mind that hurt and hinder you, and everyone around you.

Do not be concerned about how you can learn a lesson so completely different from everything that you have taught yourself. How would you know? Your part is very simple. You need only recognize that everything you learned you do not want. Ask to be taught, and do not use your experiences to confirm what you have learned.

When your peace is threatened or disturbed in any way, say to yourself:

"I do not know what anything, including this, means. And so I do not know how to respond to it. And I will not use my own past learning as the light to guide me now".

By this refusal to attempt to teach yourself what you do not know, the Guide Whom God has given you will speak to you. He will take His rightful place in your awareness the instant you abandon it, and offer it to Him.

The essential thing is learning that you do not know. You have power. Everything you have taught yourself has made your power more and more obscure to you. You know not what it is, nor where. Knowledge is power, and all power comes from God. You have made a semblance of power and a show of strength so pitiful that it must fail you. For power is not a seeming strength, and truth is beyond semblance of any kind. Yet all that stands between you and the power of God in you is but your learning of the false, and of your attempts to undo the true.

Be willing then for it to be undone, and be glad that you are not bound to it forever. For you have taught yourself to imprison the Son of God, a lesson so unthinkable that only the insane, in deepest sleep, could even dream of it. Can God learn not to be God? And can His Son, given all power by Him, learn to be powerless? What have you taught yourself that you can possibly prefer to keep, in place of what you have and what you are?

Those who remember always that they know nothing, and who have become willing to learn everything, will learn it. But whenever they trust themselves, they will not learn. They have destroyed their motivation for learning by thinking they already know. Think not you understand anything until you pass the test of perfect peace, for peace and understanding go together and never can be found alone. They are cause and effect, each to each other, so where one is absent the other cannot be found.

If you want peace, you must abandon the teacher of attack. The Teacher of peace will never abandon you. You can desert Him but He will never reciprocate, for His faith in you is His understanding. Make way for peace, and it will come. For understanding is in you, and from it peace must come. The power of God, from which they both arise, is yours as surely as it is His. Leave room for Him, and you will find yourself so filled with power that nothing will prevail against your peace, and this will be the test by which you recognize that you have understood.

Peace be with you,

Jesus

#21     Oct 20, 2006
  2. hmm.. Jesus are you Spanish?
    God cannot create as it is not in a form or any personal god. All there is was a possibility within God and can always be. Plus god had no Son as it cannot since God had no father. There is no personal God only god within all of us as our highest self (there are seven forms (like seven dwarfs) for all of us - the lowest being the physical and the highest, the Atman.. Infinity).

#22     Oct 21, 2006