Is Bush a Christian?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by andrasnm, Oct 18, 2006.

1. ===================
    Many of your remarks hit the bullseye & thought she maybe was not best for Supreme Court also. Christians are not infallable, but the Hebrew Holy Scriptures are.
    :cool:

Thankfully many Christians/Hebrews did NOT rubber stamp that appointment or his ports management mistake.

Also salvation is by grace not works, but old/new testament makes it crystal clear, its the walk , not just talk.

Interesting both Bill Clinton & Democrat Zell Miler talk like a Christian, now which one is still a serial liar/baby butcher[aborter enabler]???????

You know them by thier fruits, which takes time,;
    Zell Miller walks the talk,
    talks the walk also.

#11     Oct 19, 2006
  2. jem

jem

hey Bush isnt a conservative either although he claimed to be one.

He is really the liberal son of a liberal eastern elite family.

I have also been saying that since the Miers deal.

He was sent by the left to destroy the cooalition of the right.

it was well orchestrated.

And of course this is my opinion. I am not saying I know for sure that he does not believe in the Trinity or core conservative values, I am just saying he strikes me as full of crap and that his actions seem to say he is not conservative and perhaps not a believer.

#12     Oct 19, 2006
  3. In reality, he is part of the Sonship. Let us not be tempted by appearances. Temptation is anything that would convince you that you are bodies with separate minds, or that guilt is real.

When you understand this completely, you will know that no one has power to hurt you. Then you will know that all hurts come from yourself. Then you may know you are innocent, as well as your brother. Then you will be in a position to forgive effectively for your salvation.

Your brother,

Jesus

#13     Oct 19, 2006
  4. jem

jem

This has got to be the most misguided post I have ever read.

You seem to mixing eastern religion with western concepts. Are you falling for the eastern myth that you are your own God. That is a the biggest temptation there is.

#14     Oct 20, 2006
  5. stu

stu

...compared to the western myth that you are not your own God. The bigger temptation would be to pass off responsibilities to a separate sky fairy.

#15     Oct 20, 2006
  6. Which eastern myth are you referring to?

#16     Oct 20, 2006
  7. stu

stu

...Then there is nothing to forgive. Then there is no need for a salvation .

#17     Oct 20, 2006
  8. stu

stu

Possibly yer boodhists?

#18     Oct 20, 2006
  9. Truth preceeds east and west, and exceeds concepts. The truth can be summed up in two words: God is.

God created His Son. I am His Son, and not my own God. Yet, I have all power and attributes of God, as I am created in His image. Thus, I too am a Creator, but not without my Creator. The only difference between the Son of God and God is that God created me, and I did not create Him.

This is before any concept of east and west. Thus, I am before east and west.

But you have forgotten who the Son of God is, and that's ok. You will remember. I have said long ago, "You are one with me, and we are one with the Father." Now I will explain.

I'm sure you will agree that I am experiencing some kind of mental delusions. And you would be quite right. And when you begin to understand that we are one, you will see that every one around you is experiencing mental delusions, some more than others.

Bodies are an end-product of a deluded mind...breathing a few breaths of air, and then dissolving into dust. The body, the air, the dust, all products of a deluded, yet very powerful mind. At this juncture, sanity appears insane, and visa versa. All is upside down and backwards. You are trapped in a house of mirrors in which you see what you want to see.

The beginning of wisdom in this world is to see that when you point a finger, there are three pointing back at you. Thus, when you condemn, you condemn yourself. When you forgive, you forgive yourself. The world mirrors you. If you do not like it, learn to love it, starting with yourself.

Time and space are beliefs. What is more, they are relative to forgiveness. Time and space are perpetuated upon a foundation of unforgivingness. The world does not know how to forgive because it is backwards. It's form of forgiveness perpetuates the insanity it might otherwise heal. When you learn to truly forgive effectively, time becomes your servant, and you become it's master. You can then step out of time into eternity. And when all is forgiven by all, time will cease to seem to be.

With this perspective, how then should we percieve a brother who's body symbolizes the insane part of the Son of God's mind? Can we continue to cast stones when all are insane? Turn the symbol into an opportunity to forgive, and you will save yourself and your brother.

Your brother,

Jesus

#19     Oct 20, 2006
  10. stu

stu

The truth can be summed up in one word: Truth.

#20     Oct 20, 2006