Is BTC Reloading?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Lee-Bax, May 13, 2020.

1. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

What a lovely few days we've had on bitcoin . As i said on the last update the patience has certainly paid off here. Currently sitting on 1000+ pips profit. More importantly new higher high has been made after the breakout. We should see a higher low made here before a nice push to the TP. If you stayed in for this long then you can hold for TP level. Ive marked out where i think we will see price settle before some more bullish movement. Seems to be wicking out already. Take profit if your happy to do so. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#51     Oct 12, 2020
    formikatrading likes this.
  2. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Update on our Bitcoin trade today. We almost hit TP on our last push. i dont think it will be too long before we fulfill our desired TP projection. This little zone has been wicking out on the daily multiple times. Its only a matter of time now i believe. If you happy take profit here, ill be holding until TP is filled. ill update again over the weekend. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#52     Oct 15, 2020
  3. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Bitcoin has been good to us over the weekend. Looking back in on it today we can see we are getting a lovely push up on our position. Currently we are 1400+ pips in profit. From my last post i was looking for it to retest that zone before the next push and it went exactly as expected, that kind of trading is the easiest to catch for intraday, so if you stacked up on that move well done. TP not too far away now take it if you want it. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#53     Oct 19, 2020
    johnarb likes this.
  4. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Always nice to report when TP zone has been hit. Thats what today is. BTC had a lovely push yesterday and today it peaks into our TP zone. Hopefully you all caught the full move of 1800+ pips. Lovely return on that one. Onto the next setup looking at a couple of entry ideas. Back down to the support level and trend for another push. Or if were still v ery bullish a nice break above this resistance zone and retest for the buy there. Look out for either one, enjoy those profits. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

#54     Oct 20, 2020
    johnarb and BKR88 like this.
  5. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Well would you take a look at bitcoin . Beautiful bullish movement. If you stayed in our long position then you would of made some serious gains. I exited at our TP zone so im looking to re enter. My ideal scenario is for price to come back to test the top of that zone it broker through on the 0.382 fib level. Watch for support forming and get in. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#55     Oct 23, 2020
    BKR88 likes this.
  6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Back on Bitcoin today and looking at the Weekly timeframe as Bitcoin is pushing hard lately and were struggling to find a nice place to join in on the ride. But where is it going? Certainly looks like its aiming for the high of 2019 with some nice healthy candle bodies. Got a big sharp uptrend also so i would presume it will come back so we can get in on it.
    Ill be looking to buy at 12K if we can, obviously too the Us elections will play a part in its movements. GLIYF Screenshot_2.png

#56     Oct 27, 2020
  7. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Yesterday i looked at Bitcoin on the weekly timeframe and pointed out the 2019 high. Looking back on the daily today and we can see exactly whats happened with a rejection right off that price. Weve got a very bearish engulfing candle so a clear rejection going on. Now where can we get in on the buys? ive marked out two levels i will be looking for support to orm and get in on the bullish run. Remember to wait for support to form first and then enter. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#57     Oct 28, 2020
    johnarb likes this.
  8. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Well the US elections are very much looking like Biden is going to win, and Bitcoin is very much enjoying a hard bull push. Almost at 15K today, but where can we get in and join the ride? Ive marked out a few levels where i hope price pulls back too. Maybe once its officially announced we might see a pull back in price. Watch for those key levels for buys and get ready for it. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#58     Nov 5, 2020
    johnarb likes this.
  9. mlawson71

mlawson71

How high do you think it will rally? Do you think it could reach 20k again?

#59     Nov 5, 2020
  10. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Who dares to sell? We all know Bitcoin is in a nice bull run at the moment. but surely we should see a pullback in price at some point very soon? Coule be a nice little sell down to some support before we join in on the bull fun. Let me know your thoughts below? Screenshot_6.png

#60     Nov 12, 2020