Is BTC Reloading?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Lee-Bax, May 13, 2020.

1. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all, looking back at Bitcoin today for trade idea's. I was hoping price would drop through the small flag down to the demand area and trend line so I could get a good buy in. But yet again BTC shows us the bullish power. We have come up to the ATH once again for a double top . Is anyone brave enough to sell here at the double top ATH? I learnt that price moves in 3 waves most of the time, so is it possible we will see price push up another wave and make a new ATH again soon? I would prefer to buy in on price dropping to demand. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#101     Mar 12, 2021
  2. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Well it's no surprise has made a new ATH yet again. We have touched over the 60K mark now. Where will it top out? No-one knows. All we know is we want to buy in and join the ride. From the previous options I listed price came to the demand zone most recently created and has continued up. I personally didn't take that trade as I was looking for a lower price to get in with. But if you took that first zone then you will be in good profits now. There is no major supply zones for Bitcoin for price to react with, we are just creating demand after demand. So I have a couple of options here to join in the bull run. If it comes to the first option I will take it this time. Patience does pay and always use risk management when trading. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#102     Mar 14, 2021
  3. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Looking back on Bitcoin today. This time I took the trade when price came back to the demand zone and rejected. I gave these setups out so I guess some of you took it also. Currently 2160 pips in profit, but I have already set my SL to my entry point as I fear we could be near the top. But knowing Bitcoin and how surprising it has been I will keep holding for now. I suggest you do the same if you followed this setup. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

#103     Mar 19, 2021
    Sprout likes this.
  4. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good evening all, checking back on Bitcoin and reporting SL was hit at entry. That's quite alright as nothing lost nothing gained. That's why we stick to the rules of not giving back to the market if we can help it. Anyway onto the next setup and we have bitcoin squeezed into a corner again. My favorable position would be to come down and find the demand zone and primary trend line before another push up. Price could accumulate longs here in this demand zone and push up so you could trade the breakout above, but my preferred entry would be a break below. Lets watch for now. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#104     Mar 24, 2021
  5. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Last time analyzing Bitcoin we saw price getting squeezed into a corner. I wished for price to drop below, and that's exactly what we got. But price hasn't dropped as far as I would like to buy from yet. We saw a few impulsive bearish candles drop through, and now we have a bullish retracement candle. Could this be a break and retest of the demand zone? I'm hoping so, as I would really like to buy from the strong demand zone below. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#105     Mar 26, 2021
  6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Well bitcoin gave us a little fake out. With the drop through the flag I thought it may possible that we might see some more bearish action so we can get a buy in our desired demand area. But it might of been a trap for sellers as price has pushed right back through and continued the bullish trend . We have a fresh demand zone created though which give us another buy opportunity if we get there. I do think we may see a top soon so patience will pay if we want to buy in at a lower priced demand zone . Let me know your thoughts. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#106     Mar 30, 2021
  7. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good evening all. Bitcoin of late has been pretty boring hasn't it? I decided to take a buy from the small demand zone created. Got the market squeezed into a corner here and I think that we may see a breakout soon. I'm hoping in my desired direction north. Will we see 65k - 70k? what price do you think it will hit before the year end? let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#107     Apr 8, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  8. johnarb

johnarb

I think bitcoin will be over $100K by eoy

Have you ever looked into on-chain analytics data from the likes of glassnode or cryptoquant for chart confirmations?

I think Willy Woo puts it all together and turns into actionable trade signals for his paid subscribers

#108     Apr 11, 2021
    Lee-Bax likes this.
  9. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all, new trading week begins. Checking back in on the Bitcoin buy we took. Currently 4.7K pips in profit on this position. We got the breakout upside as we wanted. WE are almost at the ATH . So looking for Bitcoin to break it once again. Will keep holding for now as it looks like we might make that new high today possibly. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#109     Apr 12, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  10. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all. Today's update is back to Bitcoin , yet again we have a new all time high :) Currently 7000+ pips in profit on this position. I have moved my Stop Loss to 3000 pips profit where the red line is. Just under the fresh demand zone created. I wonder where this ATH will top out at? Anyone's guess is as good as mine, but hold for now and lets see. have a good week all. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#110     Apr 13, 2021
    johnarb likes this.