Is Boehner A Loser Or A Master Negotiator?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Boehner, deserves to be kicked out of the speakership for screwing conservatives over committee appointments.

IOW He's just democrat light, go along to get along, make huge money until he retires ( to become a lobbyist ) and fuck the taxpayer along the way.

Tell me what I have wrong , does ANYONE think boner is a conservative or just an actor who's job, inconveniently is to pretend to be one ?

#11     Dec 21, 2012
  2. Good question. Probably more the latter, although there is a quantum difference between even RINO's and typical democrats.

In fairness to Boehner, he has had a difficult game to play. Don't give in, don't get blamed, don't cross your base but also don't lose the House in 2014.

#12     Dec 21, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Well, the Bush tax cuts will automatically expire as will the existing FICA payment decrease. And, the ObamaCare taxes will kick in. I guess the Treasury can just not adjust the withholding amounts but that could come back to bite them big time unless bills are written soon to cut the taxes again.

I'm not sure how the sequester cuts happen. I get the impression they are automatic also and bills need to be written in order to stop them.

I don't think doing nothing stops the shit from hitting the fan. But, the liberals need to feel some pain to come to terms with reality.

#13     Dec 21, 2012