Is Bible inerrant

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by yip1997, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Written by confused minds who mainly idolized the maker of this world, the god of bodies and nations. Written in fear of such god. Written to appease such god. Written to call upon such god for help, protection and vengeance. Written by egos in the interest of war. Written in the language of whiners, oracles, and storytellers.

Genesis says that a deep sleep fell upon Adam. It does not say he ever woke up.

Adam symbolizes consciousness. Consciousness symbolizes the first split of the mind from it's Divine state of wholeness. Consciousness is the beginning of sleep. Sleeping, it weaves a dream of division and death.

The monumental mistake of pop orthodoxy was to value a bodily resurrection. This turns my teachings upside down, and builds a house upon the sand. If the house seems strange, it's because it's foundation is even stranger. The body is antithetical to the reality of our Father's true creation. It is the symbol of the fear of God, made specifically for division, for attack, and for dying. It can never be reconciled with the reality of perfect spirit. It has no place in heaven for it's purpose is to "put asunder" what God has joined. Joined is mind and spirit. The body breaks the mind into pieces so that it is no longer whole, no longer holy. In this regard, the pop orthodoxy was monumentally blinded by an idol. The idol will remain and function as designed as long as it is valued.

Jesus

#361     Jan 3, 2008
  2. You only have one subject JC and you don't know it very well

#362     Jan 3, 2008
  3. What makes you think that? What is your investment in this subject, in this book?

#363     Jan 3, 2008
  4. The lips of wisdom are sealed except to the ears of understanding

#364     Jan 3, 2008
  5. If you keep sealing your lips, you may indeed appear to be wise!

Jesus

#365     Jan 3, 2008
  6. stu

stu

Jesus dude, may I suggest something ...

#366     Jan 3, 2008
  7. I had some hair trigger apostles who might have stoned Thomas had I not instructed him to keep some things to himself. The following quote evidences the seeds of a rift between Thomas and most of the other apostles. What most would have considered blasphemous at that time, I taught to Thomas privately.

The three sayings I told Thomas that day were:

1. You dream of a desert, where mirages are your rulers and tormentors, yet these images come from you.

2. Father did not make the desert, and your home is still with Him.

3. To return, forgive your brother, for only then do you forgive yourself.

The list of apostles in one of the pop gospels is different from the list in another. No matter. The apostles are symbols of everyone. At any given time, the majority is going to believe in the reality of the world...because that's what they desire.

Primarily, the majority believed that resurrection was for the body. Thomas groked that it was for the mind.

The majority believed that I would come back soon, in a body, to establish the kingdom of God on the earth.
    Thomas groked that the kingdom of God is already here, but people just don't see it.

These two majorly different interpretations of what I taught explain the confusion that grew out of the earliest teachings among the apostles.

Now if you build on a faulty foundation, the rest is going to be hilarious. It's like when "I Love Lucy" tells a lie to her husband Ricky. Then, she has to keep making up more lies to back up the first lie, and more and more on top of that. It makes for great comedy, but also for great tragedy.

Such is the world.

Jesus

#367     Jan 3, 2008
  8. And if you didn't have to hide behind a character you would appear balanced :p

#368     Jan 4, 2008
  9. When are you going to tell us about the secret code you found in the Bible by applying equadistant letter sequences. ?

At least rcanfiel attempts, misguided a deity as he is, tries to say something he thinks is of value.

:D

#369     Jan 4, 2008