Is Bernanke a criminal?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by kashirin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Let's export BnB Analytics.

#11     Sep 20, 2007
  2. Cesko

Cesko

IBD was highly positive

#12     Sep 20, 2007
  3. deity

deity

Correct, central banker lackeys the Fed

#13     Sep 20, 2007
  4. Cesko

Cesko

"All comments are so negative today.
    Yahoo, bloomberg, fortune
    Everyone is negative
    The only positive is Cramer"

I don't really know what will happen but wildly anticipated events almost never materialize.
    SHIT HITTING THE FAN IS ALWAYS A SURPRISE!!!!!!!

P.S. Remember all those predictions after Katrina.Prime example.

#14     Sep 20, 2007
  5. all the shorts and armchair economists with their "Bro-logic" need to quit whining.

Ben knows more about things that are going on, and what the real numbers are, then anyone on the Internet. Discussion about his actions are healthy, but don't presume to think you know more then the people dictating the rules.

#15     Sep 20, 2007
  6. you're being defrauded of your purchasing power to cover for ridiculous monetary policy and a refusal to fix systemic imbalances which the currency market is finally starting to address...

the Dollar is being punished for a reason....got gold?

#16     Sep 20, 2007
  7. dhpar

dhpar

yeah - the big brother knows better. let's not worry - everything will be ok.

#17     Sep 20, 2007
  8. I.Q.

I.Q.

I second that idea! Hmm, maybe we could sell him to China? LOL :p

#18     Sep 20, 2007
  9. The trouble is he uses the knowledge in the wrong way. The fed is only concerned with wallstreet and the big banks.

Don't ever think their decisions are based on what is best for the masses.

#19     Sep 20, 2007
  10. you guys are a fukin rip. gangsta rappas and boila room stockbrokas. dont forget english teachaz. Just look at the people who make the most money in this country... all worthless skills. people are useless. It is actually funny how my mother just obtained her citizenship and thinks she did good. she calls me stupid for not doing the same. no thanks, I will keep greek status and I will be damn proud, when "my country" (greece), is not the country to blow up and enslave the world. I will be ... what do you say? not guilty. I cant vote remember? not that your votes count anyway. but God forbid you say that in public, you will get tased by the police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyvrqcxNIFs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpMSNjXhhhg&mode=related&search=

#20     Sep 20, 2007