Is Ben Bernanke off his rocker?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ChkitOut, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Bernanke told me yesterday inflation was contained. I believe him, he wouldn't lie.

#21     Mar 3, 2011
  2. Just so everyone here knows, krazykarl is a central bank cheerleader. So when the hanging starts remember karl.

#22     Mar 3, 2011
  3. The Bernank is not "off his rocker".

He just has a small penis but wants to convince the world he has a big one.

Power shouldn't be give to such men.

#23     Mar 3, 2011
  4. Call me what you want but I'm pragmatic and don't like tin-foil head fashions. The Fed has made some huge mistakes, but to think you or I know more than they do is idiotic. I digress: have your crack 100 man MBA research team get back to those M3 projections for next month.... while they're at it have them update your FEMA death-train capacity models.

#24     Mar 3, 2011
  5. http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2056610,00.html

Na, BEN isn't off his rocker. He knows what he is doing.... :eek:

And this scum bag liberal, from TIME ....one of the worst magazines out there. Mentions nothing about how we got to the decline stage and why our economy is in the shiter for decades to come.

No one, wants to face the music.

#25     Mar 3, 2011
  6. Oh I suppose if you think Ben means anything he says, then yeah you might be confused. I'll let you in on a little secret though, these guys lie.
    Ben has a cushy job handing out money to the banking moguls who put him there. He will spout whatever Keynesian crap fits the banking industry's needs at the moment. Right now that is "stimulus" - in other words, inflate the money supply to stop the bank loan cycle from deleveraging.
    Ben and his ilk could give a damn about you or any of the unwashed masses. The only surprising thing is that people continue to listen to him.

#26     Mar 3, 2011