Is Barney Frank Retarded?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AlpineTrout, Mar 17, 2009.

1. You are too stupid to argue with, but if it is that widespread, don't invest at all. Or you can always buy BRK or some other company with well publicized exec comp moderation.

Collusion among directors? Who gives a fuck. People are free to collude any way they want. If there is fraud, prove it. Sue, prosecute, throw the guilty in jail. Otherwise you are just whining that you lost money and were to lazy to do the due diligence. I have lost money by investing in poorly run companies as well, but I take responsibility for where I put my money, and don't cry about it like pussies such as you.

As for being a CEO, I own a small but growing business. All I can think about these days is what country I should move my company to to escape the tax and regulatory environment in the US- which is about to get orders of magnitude worse. It is likely I will make the move if things keep going in the current direction, taking jobs, capital, and entrepreneurship with me. Who loses?

#41     Mar 18, 2009
  2. If I may quote you:

#42     Mar 18, 2009
  3. Brilliant rebuttal. Glad you know when to shut up. It shows you are not totally without intellect.

#43     Mar 18, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#44     Mar 18, 2009
  5. Yes I alswo bweweve he is wetarded. I was taught that if I wasn't part of the solution, I was part of the problem. All I ever see when he speaks is blame and finger pointing. I want to go on a crusade to put this retard on the short bus and send him home from DC. HE IS PART OF THE PROBLEM!

#45     Mar 19, 2009
  6. Here, Here Long live a true Meritocracy.

#46     Mar 19, 2009