Is Australian Dollar SERIOUSLY undervalued?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by orbit23, Dec 11, 2019.

1. orbit23

orbit23

There's only 3 threads. 2 of them have been bangers, and the other one had been aborted. If you can post better trades in foresight, please do! I'd like to be spoon-fed too.

#11     Dec 14, 2019
    lovethetrade likes this.

2. WAIT. I can get paid to ask questions? Because I can ask a LOT of questions....

#12     Dec 22, 2019
  3. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

This has turned out to be a very nice trade.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2019
    #13     Dec 31, 2019
  4. pipeguy

pipeguy

What's our outlook for AUDUSD next week? Will it rebound or recent U-turn is start of new bearish trend? Keep two shorts opened in December 30 with Hotforex, hopefully tough US position will strengthen USD more!

#14     Jan 4, 2020
  5. Erin

Erin Guest

I like the idea the 4hr close is now higher then the last down bar and price bounced off the level it created - see if it can push higher

#15     Jan 23, 2020
  6. Erin

Erin Guest

GbpAud is at the base of the leg that ran up - I think it should be considered a buy till the base fails but it has a problem at the top with the failed buy orders that it will need to get above to go higher

#16     Jan 23, 2020
  7. RichardS

RichardS

The currency pair most affected with the presence of the coronavirus is the AUD / USD, and in reality, the Australian dollar depreciates and does not stop suffering its declines against the US dollar.

#17     Mar 11, 2020
  8. Vettel5

Vettel5

Yes, Due to the corona pandemic most of the currencies have depreciated and the economy is running slow in several countries.

#18     Mar 23, 2020