Is anyone using this? Is this for real?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by goingbigtime34, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Hello everyone.

Started “day/swing” trading Forex last month, doing excellent so far, up 17/23 days. Taking small gains, but they all add up in the end.

Would still like to find something to give me signals, advice etc. Came across several (what looks like) good ones: including daytradingforex, fxcm’s and even prosignal along with several others. They all looked intriguing.

However I came across millennium-traders
    Basicly if you switch your broker to Forex.com, you get free access to their fx chat. Performance looks good. My broker is currently FXDD (great broker if anyone is looking for one) but, I wouldn’t have any problems switching to Forex.com. I am just wondering if anyone is currently 1. using this service (or has in the past) 2. is it worth it to switch my broker to forex.com to save $250 (what they charge for the service, without the promotion).

Thanks,
    Sebastian

2. I'd just find out the minimum at Gain Cap, and open an account with that.

I can't seem to find anything about fx chat on forex.com's website - but hopefully opening a new account is all you need to do to get the feature you're looking for. Hopefully you won't need to leave FXDD to get the offering while it lasts.

I'm sorry I haven't heard of Forex's fx chat - but similarly, I'm considering fxcm for exactly that reason. They just got what they say is intra-day analytics. chart analysis updated by dailyfx people. It seems you have some insight into them, let me know what you like and dont.

More broadly about brokers, I think that is the big thing now among tehm, sign up for live account and you get intraday analysis and other freebies.

Specifically to your question, unless the terms of their offer a sketch, the choice seems obvious if you want the tool.

Tom F