Is anyone using Fapturbo?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mioumiou, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Zimbu

Zimbu

The prevalent concern is that it will stop working because so many people are using it. It is rumored that one broker at least has already raised their spreads during the time that FAPTurbo trades in order to thwart the traders. Considering how difficult it would be for a retail broker to offset a large number of clients all making identical trades it's neither surprising nor unethical for them to do this. They need to maintain a profitable business model, and that means maintaining the ability to offset client trade volume.

I agree, though, that it is not wise to rely on code which is totally unknown to you... that's why I write my own mechanical systems.

#21     Feb 14, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I get that info coz I sell about $10K to $15Kweek in products on Clickbank and I know a lot of the big players over there.

#22     Feb 14, 2009
  3. kxvid

kxvid

I wonder if FAP turbo isn't actually a robot, but rather connects to a controller that sends out trades. That controller would be a FX trader that would 'front run' their trade before sending out a signal. They would ideally trade on low volume and to get the most out of the rush of bids or asks.
    If 20,000 followers entered the same trade on the same second, that would certainly cause a blip.
    Bottom line:
    The creators of FAP may have made much more than 2.5 million from the system.

#23     Feb 14, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'm not 100% certain of this, so dont take this like it's straight from god's lips to your ear. The people behing Fapturbo are, for the most part, marketing people. I doubt they have too much money in the system actually trading. More likley they are putting that $2.5million to better use, like putting together new sites, new products and doing new launches..which for them makes more money.

#24     Feb 14, 2009
  5. any news?

#25     Feb 20, 2009
  6. 9999

Great post Brandon!

#26     Feb 20, 2009