Is anyone using Fapturbo?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mioumiou, Nov 25, 2008.

1. yubitsu

yubitsu

say you run an EA for a year. Your account does well for awhile, and then blows up. (as is the case with many EAs) Wouldn't it be GREAT if you LEARNED something from it? How it worked, why it worked, why it didn't work....

I look at it this way, EAs can work and be profitable. But they should not be looked at as a SHORTCUT. The best EAs are crafted by people who UNDERSTAND the market. People who run EAs based off marketing pitches or positive reviews are DESTINED to fail because they are looking for shortcuts. There are no shortcuts in trading. The sooner someone realizes that, the better off they are.

Many people fail to realize that an EA that works well in trending markets won't work so well during chop or vice-versa. That is why some people use multiple EAs. But the only people who can effectively use multiple EAs are those who understand WHEN and WHY to switch EAs.

The time you spend looking for an EA, and looking for a new one when the first one fails, would be much better applied learning the markets for yourself instead of trusting software someone else wrote.

The goal of commercial EAs isn't to make YOU money. Their goal is to make money for THEMSELVES by selling crap to gullible beginners.

#11     Feb 2, 2009
  2. An interesting lesson well taught - thank-you.

#12     Feb 2, 2009
  3. An obvious truth that bears repeating. You should have put these words in bold.

#13     Feb 2, 2009
  4. I don't know why anyone would want to trust a robot to trade for them. Just put aside 1 hour a day and trade yourself.

#14     Feb 3, 2009
  5. Zimbu

Zimbu

Some of the most successful traders in history have used purely mechanical systems. Such a system would be perfect for use in an EA, in fact it would be better to let a computer run the system for you than to try to do it yourself, as computers run the system without flaw 24/7 and are not subject to the emotional mistakes that humans are.

I have not purchased nor used FAPTurbo and I do not recommend it's purchase.

#15     Feb 13, 2009
  6. There is a big difference between using a mechanical system and buying shit. Some of the biggest hedge funds run mechanical systems, what we talking about here is buying shit from scammers.

Come on guys, will you childre, wife parents be proud of you selling people shit and saying its gold. The basic underlying theory of the market will not allow a publicly know EA be profitable since human emotion is not present to vary results such as the turtle system.

This shouldn't have to be explained to experienced traders and these idiots selling shit will be called out everytime they post their trash here. Lol......some guy is claiming to be doubling his account every month. On the metatrader boards, this guy creates an EA that made him 320% over 3 months, now he says that he wants to lease the EA.....LOL. Why in the hell would you lease such a gold mine when he is doubling he money every month. Common sense guys! Thats all what is required in this business.

#16     Feb 14, 2009
  7. Zimbu

Zimbu

I was responding to the remark that it would be foolish to let a 'robot' trade for you. Obviously one needs to start with a profitable system to get good results, but the notion that a computer cannot make money for you has been disproven over and over again.

#17     Feb 14, 2009
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Fapturbo is like any other mechanical system out there. It will work for awhile, and it may very well produce huge profits during that time period. However it will eventually stop working, and since you had nothing to do with creating the program you will have no idea when that is, and most likely continue to trade your account into the ground. On the flip side of that it may have a drawdown that is perfectly with in the acceptable range of what it was designed to have, yet since you are not the developer, nor do you know the developer, your not going to know what that number is. You may very well stop using it well before it's day in the sun is done.

Brandon
    PS. They have sold nearly $2.5million worth of Fapturbo, it's one of the most successful clickbank products ever already. That means an ton of people are using it at $97 a pop.

#18     Feb 14, 2009
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Because asking the average person to think for themselves is a lot like asking water not to flow...it goes against nature and so it won't happen. We live in a society that rewards nothing (last place trophy anyone!) and in a time where it's expected that all your dreams should come true simply because it's your "right" as a living breathing human being. The result of this is people who are unwilling to work, and are willing to spend a shit load of money buying things from people who are willing to work, at telling them they won't have work. I aint complaining though, there's money in dem der hills.

Brandon

#19     Feb 14, 2009
  10. kxvid

kxvid

I dont know how you get this information but that is interesting. It might actually start working if enough people are placing the same trades together. haha

#20     Feb 14, 2009