Is Anyone Sure Obama Isn't Gay?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Possibly, except the only two I have any real knowledge of both CHOSE to engage in gay sex.

Homophobia is a neologism coined to reflect a theory that violence towards homosexuals was rooted in an irrational fear of homosexuality,
    which in turn was a result of the "homophobic's" own homosexual urges.

Specifically, the word ''homophobia'' was first coined by psychologist George Weinberg in his book ''Society and the Healthy Homosexual'' in 1972.
    A possible precursor was ''homoerotophobia'', coined by Dr [[Wainwright Churchill]] in ''Homosexual Behavior Among Males'' in 1967. Rapidly adopted and propogated by gay-normalization / gay-rights activists and advocates (groups and individuals), the term is now a commonly heard term in the discourse on "gay rights".

Unlike [[agoraphobia]] and some other [[phobia]]s, homophobia is not a psychiatric term. There is no such thing as ''clinical homophobia'',
    as it relates to homosexuality.

The meaning of the term is ambiguous...

...Despite its common usage, many people have a problem with the term. Some feel that it is not logically formed.
    Others feel that it is an emotive word that is deliberately used for [[propoganda]] (advocacy) purposes.

L

#31     Dec 22, 2011
  2. And I choose to engage in hetero sex, to each his own. It is not up to me to judge you.

BTW, good job cutting and pasting.

only one

c

#32     Dec 22, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

As do I, sounds to me it IS a choice after all
    Does this mean you'll stop judging my post content? You know, to each his own and that sort of thing. :)

Thanks, as I'm sure you've deduced by now my only purpose in life is to impress and meet with the approval of the "c"

L

#33     Dec 23, 2011
  4. Obama is definitely queer.

President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.
    The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel.

http://hillbuzz.org/why-wont-the-ag...e-way-they-leaped-to-trash-herman-cain-with-u

http://www.renwl.org/we-just-cant-p...ored-members-of-gay-sex-club-in-chicago/5077/

#34     Dec 23, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Hmmm. Interesting reading. Of course, the liberal black man gets a pass from the press.

#35     Dec 23, 2011