Is Anyone Sure Obama Isn't Gay?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 22, 2011.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

AFTER
    :D

You must have taken a double dose of stupid pills today. Enjoy. :p

#21     Dec 22, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Yup. There you are calling people names. You are such a low life you can't remember what you post. Maybe you should stop drinking. It might improve your memory.

Now go take your liberturd brain fart somewhere else.

#22     Dec 22, 2011
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

I never denied calling names, fuckwit. The difference is, I don't whine when assclowns like you call me names. I can take as well as give.

You obviously can't take it. "WAHHHH! Kut2k2 is calling me names! MOMMEEE!!" :D

What a crybaby loser you are. :p

P.S. "pspr must be gay himself..." wasn't name calling, it is a logical deduction based on what you posted. If you don't want to be thought of as gay, stop posting stupid threads like this one.

#23     Dec 22, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

LOL. It turns out if you do a Google search for your username a whole bunch of political forums that you are trolling turn up.

Ha ha ha. You are nothing but an Internet troll and a fool. Don't you have a job or are you on school break from your elementry school?

Go home little boy and behave yourself.

#24     Dec 22, 2011
  5. I have wondered aloud several times why these people when they intend to issue a severe insult use homosexuality as their vehicle. It hurts their cause over the long run. Because if they cannot tolerate people who operate differently in the bedroom than they do, especially when sexuality, and yes, that includes the right to choose, as private matter, then it become clear that Jon Stewart was correct, they do want to go back to the 50's.

Boy the way Glen Miller played
    Songs that made the hit parade
    Guys like us we had it made
    Those were the days
    :D

#25     Dec 22, 2011
  6. Why is -gay- name calling? Just curious.

c

#26     Dec 22, 2011
  7. gay is not name calling......

butt pirate is......

It show a basic intolerance to what an individual was conditioned to accept as right and wrong as a child.

I had to outgrow this myself, but by the time I was 30, I realized that everything I learned as a child was not necessarily correct.

Most right wingers get stuck right there because they cannot, or will not, analyze their own positions, even their sacred cows.

#27     Dec 22, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And calling someone a "homophobe" is somehow different/better/acceptable?

Your cup of hypocrisy runneth over.

#28     Dec 22, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

Nice chuckle I got from your assumption.

#29     Dec 22, 2011
  10. Yes, I have to admit, that many years ago, I was confused about all this having to do with sexuality, we probably all were. After maturity, it just makes sense that some are male, some are female, some like the same sex, some don't. And, it doesn't change who they are in any other respect. Maybe their political views, which seems natural, but not even in that case always.

Oh, and Mr. Lucrum, there is a big difference between someone being gay, something they cannot change and being a homophobe which is quite simply a prejudice, a bias that can be corrected through education.

c

#30     Dec 22, 2011