Is anyone here subscribed to Dan Zanger's site?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dave74, Sep 2, 2008.

1. There is a golden rule concerning "edge in making money" instructional materials

If you can make a lot of money doing something and sharing it with other people can threaten your cash flow you will NEVER sell that info. People who make a lot of money keep their mouths shut and say/write only in worthless generalities. That is why I am never going to spend a dime on:

No money down real estate
    Free and clear
    4Xmadeeasy(may not exist anymore)
    The cash flow business
    Optionetics
    Investtools
    Wizetrade

and all other late night/sunday garbage that gets advertised.

#51     Oct 25, 2008
    #52     Dec 15, 2008
  3. PJT

PJT

I can tell you this.

I really liked his story and his style & expertise so I tried out the newsletter for a couple months at $79/mo.

Most of my trading is intraday but I learned a bit from reading the newsletter for the last 2 months but never actually made any of his plays because I am fiercely independent when it comes to trading style and thinking.

So I sent an email and asked that my subscription be cancelled effective immediately (before the month cycled) and that I may re-subscribe sometime next year.

So I get an email back today stating they never got my 6 or so emails stating I wanted to cancel, I needed to cancel a week before my cycle, and I was shit out of luck so they charged me another $79.

I sent an email back stating that if this was the way they were going to do business it was very sad and I would need to have my credit card reverse/dispute the charges.

Look, the $79 doesn't mean crap to me but customer service and the way one does business certainly does.

Does a guy that has multi-millions really want to fuck with me and take my $79 for a newsletter I don't want?

What a crock of birdshit!

Should I get a phone call or sincere apology I will let you all know (as if you care).

I've got one word for this type of bullshit fuckery: WHATEVER!

Merry Christmas!:)

#53     Dec 19, 2008
  4. PJT

PJT

By the way a tried a dozen or so times to logon to the chatroom with my password to no avail.

Didn't really desire to waste my time calling them because the chatroom was of no real interest to me.

Whatever!:D

#54     Dec 19, 2008
  5. plan

plan

any updates on how he's doing?

and for the poster before me, can't you forward emails time dated that you had sent originally?

#55     Dec 19, 2008