Is anyone here subscribed to Dan Zanger's site?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dave74, Sep 2, 2008.

1. I understand what you're saying, and my hats off to the guy. However, what value is he adding compared to what you can find for free?

T

#41     Sep 5, 2008
  2. I agree. Where is the value in this site?

#42     Sep 5, 2008
  3. A trader I know from Zanger chatroom told me that zanger was long FNM coming into this week. Anyone know if this is true? Doesn't sound like him from what I remember which is reason I'm not in a believing mood...

#43     Sep 9, 2008
  4. plan

plan

I'm a day-trader and I was talking to a few trader friends of mine who used to be swing-traders and now have switched to day-trading (futures) and say that for them and many of their trading buddies, swing trading is dead.

Any swing-traders out there care to respond?

How's Zanger doing in this market?

#44     Oct 25, 2008
  5. dsq

dsq

Would you hold a position overnight during the last 3 months?Suicidal.

#45     Oct 25, 2008
  6. sold his yatch and living on a dinghy ala jack sparrow

#46     Oct 25, 2008
  7. toc

toc

The Dan Zanger site does not post the true performance figures. It just posts the top recommendations for the quarter. Any one can recommed 300 stocks and then pick top 10 or 20 best performers. A good site will give total results of the all the recommendations made.

It is hard to find truthful folks in this profession of selling market signals. Also wonder why Zanger does not post his results for 2008 or late 2007.......positions still held? fine atleast post the cumilative results without naming the real stocks.

#47     Oct 25, 2008
    tradexxx0001 likes this.
  8. toc

toc

Below is the disclaimer from Zanger's site. What is the harm in posting NET results of all the picks made? Truth goes far...........by faaaaaaar!

Disclaimer: The trades listed below show some of the best recent winning picks to illustrate the types of explosive moves predicted in The Zanger Report newsletter. Traders employ their own unique exit strategies and use their own timeframes when utilizing The Zanger Report. The Zanger Report presents entry prices for new trades that may trigger, while the individual can determine their own exit based on their own trading style and risk tolerance. The trades listed below do not represent actual exit prices or realized profits, but merely the "total moves" as stated from The Zanger Report buy point. Certainly there were losers during these time frames, but we keep stops at $1 and the gains made by these winning stocks certainly outweigh the losses.

#48     Oct 25, 2008
  9. Did he really sell his yacht? That was called "Morning Wood". Funny shit.

#49     Oct 25, 2008

10. A trade consists of an entry AND exit ,not giving an exit and showing only your best picks , WORTHLESS , I would say

#50     Oct 25, 2008