Is anyone here subscribed to Dan Zanger's site?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dave74, Sep 2, 2008.

1. It's interesting: many of the great investors - Lynch/Graham/Templeton - wrote books to share their knowledge. Buffett essentially does the same thing in his corporate meetings. I believe Neff did as well.

Great investors are very often quality people that actually want to help other people. Maybe Zanger is a trader cut from the same mold...

Some of this was seen in the Turtle Traders...

#31     Sep 4, 2008

2. lol, here we go again with Zanger.

Another noob with nary a clue as to how profitable traders actually make their mint.

He sells his trades because

1) Massive numbers of subscribers push the trade his way

2) Free money. He'd make the trade anyway. Why not put the trade on and then have others pay money to push it your way.

Other clue-less noob opnions are 1/ if you're making 10% a month, why aren't you wealthier than bill gates?, or 2/ if you're so sucessful, why are you selling your system?

#32     Sep 4, 2008
  3. how's Dan Zanger's performance this year? I checked out his site.....the historical performances don't show 2008 results. any subscribers here?

#33     Sep 4, 2008
  4. #34     Sep 4, 2008
  5. dave74

dave74

lol.

I had huge respect for IBD and O'Neill until I actually tested his IBD system on paper trades. Now, I feel I could do better with personal stock screens. There's no way I'd pay for his program or books again.

In fairness, I will say that he's not as bad as the Wizetrades and Investools because at least you could try his system for a while and just end it if it doesn't work.

#35     Sep 4, 2008
  6. what are all these questions about zanger?

just sign up for a trial for god's sake, it's free for 2 weeks and see what you think.

why keep asking anon posters in some internet forum?

if you're a swing trader, zanger has value. if you're not a swing trader, then he has little value.

#37     Sep 4, 2008
  7. cup and handle patterns :p

relevent...... like a vhs player

#38     Sep 4, 2008
  8. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Same reason people go on forever about the GOOG browser or McCain's VP.

#39     Sep 5, 2008
  9. It's all in the number of subscribers he has. If he can make a small bundle with it continuously, why not?

Why say no to more?

#40     Sep 5, 2008