Is anyone here counter trade in strong trending future mkt?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by manz66, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Mecro

Mecro

Before you call others' posts stupid, take a look at yours. I am not gonna start arguing about the BS you have posted in this thread(as well as others) because it will only end up in babble. Some of what you say makes sense and some of it is pure crap. Overall your posts end up as babble because you either pretend to or truly lack simple communication skills. Some of your defenders may say that there is no reason you should try to "talk down" to the rest of the posters but I call bull crap on that. It's simple communication skills. How do you get by in life by turning simple concepts into pure babble?

The best traders I know can easily explain what they do and how they trade in a few sentences. I know only one that takes a very scientific approach that is kinda hard to explain and to be honest, I am not impressed. So cut the crap and stop pretending to be so esoteric. You may fool a few on this site and had me wondering about your pseudo scientific approach, but I know enough to know that it's all BS. I read all your threads and there are quite a few times when you were called out and shown to be a liar and full of it. Remember the programmer incident?

I'm sure you trade and I'm sure you make money. Yet, I do believe that you are not that great and are not making millions. Actually I really do not care and I am not asking to see your results. I just would like to see some of your trades.

Do this. Post some of your trades, preferably both correct and wrong ones. Then simply explain your entries and exits. No mumbo jumbo required.

#31     Mar 17, 2004
  2. nitro

nitro

nitro :confused:

#32     Mar 17, 2004
  3. flyers&divers

flyers&divers Guest

I only trade agaist the trend by fading dramatic openings or at extremes of volatility bands.

Otherwise it pays to go with the trend because the force is with you.:D

#33     Mar 19, 2004
  4. J-N

J-N

Thanks Jack,..
    file saved - Samurai
    ...sword

#34     Mar 19, 2004
  5. A very small pause on a 60m chart, against its trend, could be a nice move on a smaller timeframe chart.

#35     Mar 20, 2004
  6. I snipped out some stuff to best focus on your requests of me. In color, I made a couple of intermnal comments.

Splice together the last ten prints I have put up on trades by just posting the references in chron order. After that we can go to work.

From this, annotate and post trades that puzzle you. With the annotation put up a five minute chart for the day using my standard beginner set up. I will respond on beginner level, any of the four intermediate levels, or SCT levels. You pick.

Also take the trouble to post your prints so I can check out where you are in the spectrum. Include a chart as well. Annotate the chart where you want to learn about how I would handle that. This will give me a picture of your belief system.

Right now I understand that you have worked with a lot of guys that can explain things in a clear concise crisp way except for the guy who is scientifically oriented. Your annotations will help me to respond in the same tennor and vocabulary that you prefer.

After that you can explain to ET the parts of what I have done that are crap. Nitro has determined everything I do is crap and he has stated that I am a snake type person. I have never responded to anything he has posted anywhere except to "handle" him as required when he makes his case from the viewpoint he has. Usually I ratchet up a notch and popiint out his weak performance in doing what he does.

If you respond to this fine; maybe I will be helpful. as far as I am concerned I am glad to answer anyone's questions no matter where they are coming from. I plan on operating at the level you dictate here.

#36     Mar 20, 2004