Is anyone else getting sick of dems lying over health care?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Mar 3, 2010.

Are dems lying when they go on air and say the majority wants their reform bill?

1. Yes all dems are liars, and they continue to lie about health reform

33 vote(s)
    80.5%
  2. No, the Dems are squeaky clean, only truth comes from the annointed ones mouth

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
  1. Everyone see the Pelosi quip... "You need to vote for the health care bill so you can see what's inside of it".... What??

#101     Mar 10, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

You are too fucking stupid for words, you are the one who brought up a family of four with an income of 30,000 i never said anything about it, And once again you compare tax rates of a family of four living at the poverty line in either country, to try to prove a point.

Why dont you compare tax rates of a family of four making 100,000 a year?

Obviously a family of four making 30k a year is going to be taxed very little in either place. That means each spouse is only making 15k a year, that is less than 10 dollars an hour. Even a deadbeat like you can probably find a job at mcdonalds making that much.

The only thing you have proven is on this thread is how hopelessly inept you are.

#102     Mar 10, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Yet again you prove you can not read.

#103     Mar 10, 2010
  4. Hellodollar and you are not the same poster? If not, I apologize, however it's hard to tell your posts apart given that they contain the exact same, incorrect, content.

Is the 100,000 earner incorporated? Because if he is, Canada's the place to be.

I'm sorry, but you have to prove that Canada is paying more for it's health care than the US, when every single statistic shows otherwise.

Health care is cheaper in Canada. Now, if you wish to sidle to another argument (and run from this one) that health care is inferior in Canada, then we can start comparing outcomes for similar demographic groups in your state. You'll lose, of course, because the facts are simply not on your side.

Maybe call me a name again, that's sure to buttress your weak-kneed argument.

#104     Mar 10, 2010
  5. It's a simple, simple question about borders and distances. I can understand why you can't answer it.

#105     Mar 10, 2010