Is anyone considering the possibility this Corona virus is an overhyped

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Good Fortune, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Sold up and left town Monday afternoon. I'm gonna buy an alcohol fuel cell! New toy!

If you can't trade these vols you are in the wrong business Chief.

#131     Mar 6, 2020
  2. RRY16

RRY16

Lol... Sold up...ahhh ok Chief. Your brain is alcohol fueled. Your buying spree in stocks 2 Friday’s ago dipped you in dogshit.

#132     Mar 6, 2020
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

So... you didn't trade that swing? Wow.

Like I said, you are in the wrong business friend. Maybe you should have become a butcher. At least you would have gotten union scale. Now I understand why you seethe with hatred.

An alcohol fuel cell produces power on a boat in absolute silence, has no moving parts and can take the motion and violent slamming at sea. It sips alcohol and is incredibly efficient. Most of us already have solar and a small wind generator but I'm looking forward to ditching my generator. Science!

#133     Mar 6, 2020
  4. themickey

themickey

At sea a wind generator would be more efficient, no?

#134     Mar 6, 2020
  5. RRY16

RRY16

You still trying to get the barnacles off your science project dingy?too bad you missed the last hr ppt run up cause you were fucking around in politics with that tampon Tsing.

#135     Mar 6, 2020
    Cuddles likes this.
  6. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Mine doesn't produce enough power and you can't rely on it, solar either. I put in a water maker and run an inductive stove on a gimbal mount so my power needs have become substantial. My oven and barbecue are propane so I still have to schlep tanks occasionally. Its the generator that is really annoying. I rarely run the engine on long trips so I need a real power source to top up the batteries in cloudy or windless conditions.

#136     Mar 6, 2020
    themickey likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Pics or stfu.
    Also, propane SOFC>>methanol SOFC

#137     Mar 6, 2020
  8. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Omg whatever happened to you must have been awful. Some guys get wiped out by divorce. Others get sued or suffer a personal black swan event. Some never had much to begin with.

You would probably be better off trying to get back on track instead of wallowing in anger and self-pity. I've seen guys roar back from adversity and end up killing it. Put the bong down, get up off the couch and go get 'em tiger!

#138     Mar 6, 2020
    TreeFrogTrader and themickey like this.
  9. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I don't post pics since one of you got Lucrum fired from his job. I'm not sure who did it because you have all changed names so many times its a shell game.

No, I'll post as I please subject only to the judgement of Baron. Simple as that and you can't do a thing about it buttercup.

#139     Mar 6, 2020
    themickey likes this.
  10. RRY16

RRY16

Lol, I gotta tell you Snark, you’re giving MarketSurfer a run for his money on being the ET all time beautician poser. Maybe Mickey can feed you some of his left over vegamite for dinner.

#140     Mar 6, 2020