Is anyone considering the possibility this Corona virus is an overhyped

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Good Fortune, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I own an apartment in Panama city too. Better line the gutters with tin to be safe...

#111     Feb 28, 2020
  2. RRY16

RRY16

Panama Red Ass!

#112     Feb 28, 2020
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Do you bugger teenage girls there too?

PC has a reputation for being the most expensive place to keep a boat in the western hemisphere but I disagree. Marinas, well appointed marinas, are cheap and spaces usually available. They have any marine parts you might need and if they don't they can usually make a part or rebuild your old gear.

The people complaining about expense are transiting through the canal which is expensive. By the time you hire a crew of line tenders, rent lines and pay for a canal pilot it does look expensive. They stay on your boat and you have to feed them all. I have crossed through but generally stay on the western side and sail in the Pacific. I just waited too long this year and don't feel like single-handing for 2 month to catch up to my friends which, for me, is stressful and exhausting. If I have a guest its much much easier to sail trans-Pacific because they can take watches so I can sleep properly.

The food is good. The people are friendly. This city is reasonably safe. I've considered a condo too but I already have a money pit there.

#113     Feb 28, 2020
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

No, do you? Is the boat a way to do your sexual interference of children in international waters?

Well my apartment no longer overlooks the Trump hotel, so things are looking up. Just need to amend the maps so they don't call it the 'old' Trump International anymore.

Trump raped a 13 year old girl, not as amusing to me as you think and I have some power in Panama. We can see who is the big boy.

Someone was talking about buying this site.. I wonder if they want a partner.

#114     Feb 28, 2020
  5. themickey

themickey

Yes I realized when you mentioned rafting up.
    The message was In case you wanted to pass info to your friends if they were unfamiliar with NZ waters.
    Like some NZ mountains, they look tame but take the unsuspecting very readily, NZ experiences fast changing nasty weather, and very cold at times.

#115     Feb 28, 2020
    Snarkhund likes this.
  6. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

No, I treat the locals with respect. I heard you philandered with teenagers so I assumed you were one of those pedo ex-pats we all hear about. Visit Tahiti and pull that shit and see what happens.

My rule is "half my age +7 years" and I generally bring my own from the US.

Do you have some link that indicates Trump raped anyone? Or is it just some bullshit you made up?

#116     Feb 28, 2020
  7. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Yes, the approaches are technical and dangerous. If you arrive at night you have to stand offshore and wait for daylight even with radar. What a beautiful place though.

Nobody sails to Australia because you have to carry millions of dollars of liability insurance to enter an Australian marina unless you are an Australian citizen. That makes NZ a big destination for haul-out and repairs.

My friends, a couple, have a large and really nice catamaran and its damned fast. I have an old J-boat racer mono-hull. I use a former racer because I used to race (MORC East Coast Champions PHRF-A) and the faster you can sail the less exposure to weather you have to worry about. The sheet forces are high but I'm pretty fit and started out as a grinder. You sound like a sailor to me. Have you done any racing?

My apology to the OP for the thread hijack.

#117     Feb 28, 2020
    vanzandt and themickey like this.
  8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Worth a read, the details were too heavy for the media to report but it rings true to me. As you are a narcissist you will understand Trump's attraction to a girl of this age, the exact age his daughter Ivanka was that year.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

#118     Feb 29, 2020
  9. themickey

themickey

Not really a sailor, always lived by the water, sailed but not extensively.
    My main sports were recreational hunter in NZ and snorkeling. Done lots of both.
    I know NZ well as lived and travelled all around there for many years, live in Western Australia now (by the sea again).

#119     Feb 29, 2020
    vanzandt likes this.
  10. Watch the Iranian clown show in the video - it is this article. It is only 52 seconds long. Frigging health minister shows up sick with corona virus to spread his bullshiite about why they do not need quarantines.

Iranian government is going to pay for this coverup clown show along with the recent missile plane downing clown show coverup at some point.

I see that Australia just banned travelers from Iran. Yeh, well, duh, racist , islamophobes, whatever.

Coronavirus Could Break Iranian Society
    The government has refused to impose quarantines and is encouraging people to visit the city of Qom, the center of the outbreak.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/iran-cannot-handle-coronavirus/607150/

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    #120     Feb 29, 2020
    themickey likes this.