is an election the best indicator of all?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 151, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Basic TA meaning price action. Do you use indicators?

#31     Nov 2, 2008
  2. You there?

#32     Nov 2, 2008
  3. Looks like ZZZzzzz is scared of people and myself finding out that he is not a successful trader unless he comes back and proves that he has at least some knowledge and insight about trading other than saying it comes from the gut.

#33     Nov 2, 2008
  4. Oh yes, you are so prescient.

I am terrified that people will find out that I am not a successful trader. I care so much what other think about my trading...

I want desperately to prove to others like you that I am a good trader, it would mean so very very much to me.

#34     Nov 2, 2008
  5. ZZZZzzzzzz it's pretty easy to tell when a trader is successful and when he isn't. I was asking you to prove that you have real insight in trading and all you could muster was that you trade from the gut and you look at basic TA.

One more chance to prove yourself. Describe some basic characteristics you look for when you make a trade. It's a pretty easy question for the average successful trader.

#35     Nov 2, 2008
  6. Oh, I so much want to prove myself to you, please, please, please give me another chance...

It matters so much to me what you think.

#36     Nov 2, 2008
  7. I don't care if you don't care. The only thing is that you told me i was going to blow my account. If you really think your that much better of a trader than me than i would like you to back it up. Instead you are hiding in a corner and acting like you don't give a shit. Once again i don't care that you don't give a shit but if your not willing to show at least some insights than you might as well just say your not a successful trader.

All i wanted to do was talk trading, but instead your hiding for some weird reason which gives me reason to believe that not only are you a big pussy but that you such at trading.

Conclusion- This is my reason why i think you are so cynical about advocating success amongst others.

#37     Nov 2, 2008
  8. Yup, I think you are going to blow out your account.

Sonny boy, now you have a mission in life...to prove me wrong.

Your other childish thinking, well....that will will just more time in the school of hard knocks...

#38     Nov 2, 2008
  9. Fine keep using the same denial pitch. I was just curious if you could trade or not. You know why it's so easy to see why you suck? It is so easy because after you have spoken with me about political views for a day or two you get so pissed off and so childish that you just out of emotional immaturity tell me that im going to blow my account. Now when i actually question your trading ability you once again hide in a corner for the millionth time.

ZZZZzzzzz the funny thing is if I told you you were going to blow your account and then if i asked about your trading insights i would perfectly understand if you were not willing to prove yourself. On the contrary though you started the trash talk by saying i was going to blow my accounts. Now I am calling you out because you started the controversy. In order to look credible when delivering attacks you must show that you have legitimate substance behind your attacks. If you don't which you surely don't it makes you look like the one who is childish because you are merely throwing insults with no way of backing yourself.

Sorry to analyze your entire problem on a forum among viewers but I have no choice but to show how big a phony you really are.

#39     Nov 2, 2008
  10. Once again, I am delighted that you think I suck as a trader.

Thanks for making my day...

Now, as to my prediction that you will blow out your account, well all your blather has done nothing but confirm that belief of mine that you are on the fast track to blowing out...

#40     Nov 2, 2008