is america waking up to the fact that fox is manipulating them?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 20, 2012.

1. is america waking up to the fact that fox is manipulating them and is really just a part of the republican spin machine?

MSNBC Tops Fox News In The Demo Two Nights In A Row

Is a shift happening in the normally frozen-in-place world of cable news ratings?

It's hard to tell, but something unexpected has happened over the last two days: MSNBC has beaten Fox News in the all-important A25-54 category two nights in a row.

TVNewser was the first to spot the trend. While it may not seem like too big a deal for MSNBC to jump ahead of Fox News, it's rather surprising that it is happening at all.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/msnbc-tops-fox-news-in-th_n_1899889.html

2. Yes its true, 377 was so mixed up he even contemplated leaving the country.

3. could he come up with the bus fare?

4. wildchild

wildchild

I like watching MSNBC for the sheer comedy of it. The are actually funnier than Jon Stewart without even trying.

Here is Al Sharpton

Sharpton "Resist we much we must and we will much about that be committed."
    I thought he was quoting Shakespeare at first then I realized Big Al actually came up with that on his own. Total genuis.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zs9ShJjXakU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another Fav.

Watch the clip and keep in mind the guy with the gun that they are showing is black. Listen to the commentary.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UYKQJ4-N7LI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When you have MSNBC putting this kind of stuff out, you can't help but to watch. It is really stunning journalism. Its not stunningly good, but it is stunning none the less. Its hard to put together this kind of content. These guys deserve a lot of credit.

5. ^ahaha sharpton is a fucking retard. I also watch PMSNBC just for the lulz.

6. stoic

stoic

I'm sure you'll never wake up to the fact that the Huffington Post, The New York Times, and all the other far left-wing propaganda media sites your little fingers and your search engine can find as fodder for your cut and paste here are manipulating you.

One of the saddest things is when I see someone so totally brainwashed by the dominate left-wing propaganda media spin machine that EVERTHING stated is taken as gospel.

Read on before your little fingers start twitching with your obvious reply.......

It is equally sad to find someone so totally brainwashed by the right-wing propaganda media spin machine that EVERYTNING stated is accepted without question.

From everything you have posted....(almost 13,500 posts, and 98% came from someone else's head) I must come to the conclusion that you suffer from a serious thinking disorder.

7. Legally or illegally?

8. FT, I think it was you who turned me on to the new statesman. Nice mag, thanks.

9. jem

jem

If you want politics at 8... cnn is more consistent with the politics than fax .. so i find myself watch cnn more and more.

Gloria borger has said some reasonable things to say about Romney.. she then throws in a "concern" but cnn is trying to do some journalism as opposed to 60 minutes of leftist tripe that msnbc is.

10. And what is FOX? Fair and Balanced??:D

#10     Sep 20, 2012