Is America morally bankrupt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Aug 3, 2009.

Is America morally bankrupt?

1. Yes, America is morally bankrupt. You don't know the half of it

24 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, America is not morally bankrupt. It is that there is more information out there and it just seem

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  3. I don't know

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. I don't care

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  1. stu

stu

Maybe you need to get a grip on some reality instead of trying to ignore or defend the rantings of peilthetraveler, the sick headed religious bigot, who thinks it's ok for children to be allowed to die from cancer because imaginary God might know they would grow up to be rapists or murderers.

Rather than recognizing there is a debate about ethics to do with a particular method using stem cells which can save a child's life rather than let a child die, you would obviously prefer to be complicit with those depraved religious perverted crazies by spitting and yelling at everyone who would discuss the morality of it all over your own personal vitriolic bitter minded opinion.

And if I am a jackass, fuck face, then you are no more than a total shit head.

#51     Aug 8, 2009
  2. If there's a hell, assholes like the guy who wrote this are going to burn forever. I cannot imagine anything sicker.

As a kid, you might have been brainwashed with this type of bullshit by some authority figure, but if you become an adult and you don't have the courage to face the fact that it's depraved garbage, you're culpable. If you're in Bellevue and you say something like this, they give you an anti-psychotic.

#52     Aug 8, 2009

3. I can live by those terms ... We have an accord!

#53     Aug 13, 2009

4. his was a hypothetical ... yours' is not

#54     Aug 13, 2009

5. If peilthetraveler is having a hypothesis that god made some children to die because they maybe can grow to be bad people, how mean and cruel that god is to make that happen. Why would a god let a child be born, let the parents love that child, and let that child die because those child maybe be bad people who murder, rape in the future? Why god make that mom and dad suffer of the death of their child? Why make a child who maybe be bad, then kill that child so he will not be bad? That is so mean from that god plan all of that. If that god has control, why make so mean a plan? No god who has love can do that.

#55     Aug 13, 2009

6. do you know "a god" ..... NO? perhaps you could provide us all with a better version. ...

#56     Aug 13, 2009

7. Ok, if I could imagine a god to be in the world, this god would no be so complicated and mean. This god would not have to created so much sadness, sickness, cruelty. If I was to believe of a god, that god would be kind with his plan of the universe. If that god is so powerful to make everything, and that god is love, that god would not make errors of crime, disease, sadness.

#57     Aug 13, 2009
  8. Wallet

Wallet

Dang free will

#58     Aug 13, 2009