Is America Already Gone?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, so my political view points indicate i am towing the line hey? Point me to a single post of yours that has EVER criticized a democrat.... I regularly make posts criticizing my side.

You are the one who is to blinded by your new religion(atheism/liberalism) to offer a fair assessment. You are nothing more than a bitter old troll who has failed repeatedly in life, you have nothing to offer, and you are nothing more than a loser, that is the reason you are so bitter at religion, because you feel that if God did exist he screwed you over. It Must suck to know that your entire life has just been a gigantic failure.

#11     Nov 11, 2011
  2. lol must of hit a nerve. you can probably get your mommy to make it all better. all you have to do is call upstairs from the basement.

would love to hang around and play with you kiddies but its friday,the market is closing, and i have things to do and places to go so i am out of here.

#12     Nov 11, 2011
  3. If you have money to trade with, welfare payments are too high. :mad:

#13     Nov 11, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Dont worry bro, your paper trading account aint going nowhere.

#14     Nov 11, 2011
  5. It will be interesting to see how this case fares on appeal. Unfortunately, that appeal will be to the Ninth Circuit, a ashram of leftist activist judges whose sole claim to fame is being the single most reversed Circuit court.

Typically, the courts give some latitude to school officials in mandating dress. That latitude can be examined however if it appears that it is not content neutral, ie if they are infringing students' limited First Amendment rights.

Censors virtually always fall back on the "public order" or "prevention of violence" excuse. The courts have traditionally been somewhat chary of accepting that at face value however. To do so would empower those who were prepared to use violence as a tool to silence others. The authorities have a responsibility to protect those exercising free speech from intimidation, not the other way around.

It's hard to see how any reasonable court could rule in favor of the school district in this case. The content being censored was neither inflammatory nor obscene. It was the Nation's flag, which used to be on proud display in every classroom in the country. These days I guess not. Only in some alternate multicultural universe would it be seen as provocative.

#15     Nov 11, 2011
  6. Beginning in the 1820s, trappers and settlers from the U.S. and Canada began to arrive in Northern California, harbingers of the great changes that would later sweep the Mexican territory. These new arrivals used the Siskiyou Trail, California Trail, Oregon Trail and Old Spanish Trail to cross the rugged mountains and harsh deserts surrounding California. In this period, Imperial Russia explored the California coast and established a trading post at Fort Ross.

The Bear Flag of the Republic of California

In 1846 settlers rebelled against Mexican rule during the Bear Flag Revolt. Afterwards, rebels raised the Bear Flag (featuring a bear, a star, a red stripe and the words "California Republic") at Sonoma. :D :D :D

#16     Nov 12, 2011
  7. America is clearly on a downward trajectory.

But we should all continue to support America as long as it continues to support Israel. The day that America stops supporting Israel is the day when America can go rot. For the time being, the USA supports Israel, so all patriotic Americans should be proud of what the USA stands for.

All American presidential candidates who commit to attacking Iran should be given backing and funding from our Jewish lobby.

God bless Israel and all Israel-loving Americans.

Jake Jones Cohen.

#17     Nov 12, 2011