Is Alex Jones anti-semetic?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cariocas, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Alex and those who believe much of what he does are anti "unconstitutional government". Many of the listeners and supporters of the same beliefs of Alex are members of the U.S. military and even many members of government agencies that see the corruption from the inside. Alex is against any group, religion, government, etc that manipulates and illegally acts out against their own people (Isreal, US, Iran, China, Russia, etc).

Alex is an extremely well versed and studied believer of the bible, so he knows not only that Jesus was a Jew but the historical perspective of the Jewish per the bible. I have listened to numerous Jewish people interviewed on the Alex Jones show in the past 10 years, and they seemed to be very much in agreement with Alex beliefs......Alex has already proven he is in no way anti-semetic.

Spend ten years listening to him and then you can make a proper judgement call......btw, nice try on the false character assassination attempt!!!

The people can decide for themselves..........

www.infowars.com

www.prisonplanet.com

www.jonesreport.com

#11     Jan 2, 2007

2. I know Alex personally. He's not against Jews he just despises all Zionists. We need more like him preaching on who the real threat to western civilization is.

#12     Jan 2, 2007
  3. No character assassination on my part - far from it. I didn't accuse him of anything but questioned the linkage of anti-semitism label to criticism of Israeli policies because that seems to be the norm around here. So should he be judged by the same standards? It's understandable that AJ supporters/listeners wouldn't take a liking to such a thread title.

Btw, I do admire AJ's patriotism and efforts in exposing corruption but not necessarily sold on his intellectual level nor the product he puts forth to bolster his hypotheses.

Thanks for your viewpoint on the matter.

#13     Jan 2, 2007
  4. do you think he is anti-semitic? do you think he is a cult leader? i have never once heard him say anything that closely resembles anti-semitism. as far as being a cult leader, he demands his audience to verify EVERYTHING he says. he tells them to check the facts.... that is the last thing a cult leader wants. they prefer darkness and secrets and banning dissenters. please reference any examples that contradict these statements.

#14     Jan 2, 2007