Is Alex Gerchik is a super famous trades on NYSE?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Imba, Sep 14, 2009.

Do you know who is Alex Gerchik?

1. Yeah mah! He is da uber tradex!

21 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. Nop man, sorry, never heard about such "famous trading star"......

51 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. is Gerchik still running his group at Hold?

#61     Mar 9, 2010
  2. wolfab82

wolfab82

I think Anaconda is either some kind of spook or govt. The negativity, the arrogance lead me to think of the irony of his nickname. Stay away from that guy. Loco en la cabeza. I have him blocked and suggest you do the same.

#62     May 18, 2010
  3. wolfab82

wolfab82

btw. teaching others how to trade is not always a bad thing. its a great secondary or even primary income. what i dont understand is why its ok to pay colleges 30k to learn NOTHING but its bad to charge a couple of grand to teach people how to fish.

some guys are snake oil salesmen, thats true, but some teach out of love. much like the underpaid teachers in this country. no one ever says, i wanna make tons of money, i know, ill teach 3rd grade!

some people teach in order to spread market knowledge in a game mostly held close by old white men. this is quickly changing as globalism has spread poverty and ironically financial knowledge and technology.

if you are angry about the racial segregation in money and power and great jobs like trading, you can do something about it by teaching people risk management, discipline and how one could possibly make money trading.

the money you make charging for your course is an after thought. perhaps people like Gerchik like helping their countrymen into a world of knowledge that is not available to billions of people on this planet.

stop being greedy, selfish, hateful haters and share financial literacy with the world. that way we can have more diversity and less nepotism in trading.

#63     May 18, 2010
  4. So is Alex paying you to necro old threads and continue shilling for his courses?

Sounds like you're the one to ignore.

#64     May 18, 2010
  5. Bobkuz

Bobkuz

Visited his courses = a lot of old Jewish jokes + MA50 + breakouts. It's all.

#65     Jul 8, 2010
  6. OdessaNew

OdessaNew

I actually knew Gerchik way back in Odessa, Ukraine. He was a cool guy to be around!
    Well, I am not any kind of trader but always wanted to try - can anyone recommend a reading material for a beginner?

#66     Aug 22, 2010
  7. I'm about a decade late but want to thank you for correcting the hater. I did not know him but do remember seeing his blotter real time while he cleaned up on MOCs. Dude was an ANIMAL! Props to EUG Bid also. . Looking forward to reading this thread.

#67     Dec 24, 2018
  8. You are the first person I have clicked who has been active within last year...u still around? 110 Wall

#68     Dec 24, 2018
  9. Look how many posts I have, lololol...you seem to be one of only guys still around 10 years later.. Congrats... Alex did make big money... I started trading remote after 9/11 and have no idea what became of him.

#69     Dec 24, 2018
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Lol. Thanks for bringing back this thread and some memories.

#70     Dec 24, 2018